• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How many newbies are there then?

Hi, I'm Katrina.

I'm fairly new to MiniMins but not new to dieting or WW. I'm just about to re-join this evening. Signed up for my monthly pass online. So fingers crossed I don't weigh in higher than I think!!! But it wouldn't surprise me.

So so far so good today, on the diet front. :)

Hey - i 'm brand new to this game and hoping for some like minded online friends to spur each other on... :D

Hey everyone, Im Ruth, like most Im not new to minimins, did LT last year, now doing WW. Been on WW for 6 weeks but Im still trying to get my head around it!

Well, I re-joined WW last night, as I said I would. And unsurprisingly I weighed more than I thought. My new start weight is 13 stones. So I've got 63 pounds to lose - OMG - seems like such a lot.

But I'm here and I'm going to keep posting plus I've started a blog, so hopefully it will keep me motivated.

Thanks Tara

I shouldn't be on here - as I'm at work. But the sunshine is seriously affecting my motivation to work!!! I finish at 3, so not so bad but do have to take my little girl to her swimming lesson - would much rather take her to the beach!!

Dont - i am at home ansd really should go do some housework. hink after this post i better get off my butt - maybe earn a point for vigorous cleaning lol!!

I'm kind of glad I'm at work now otherwise it would be housework - so still not down the beach!! I hate housework with a passion maybe thinking of bonus points would help!!!

Thanks guys, its good to know people are around to ask questions!

Its such a nice day in Dublin too, but I have to go and study (have an exam on Saturday) that just bites!

you know,all you newbies are comming on here looking for inspiration from us oldies but actually you are giving me some inspiration too. Lost my way a bit but all your enthusiasm is great