How many packs do you cook?

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
I think it's recommended that you only cook one per day which is what I generally do - I cook a thai chilli at night and let it cool a bit, so it's a little like a an onion bhajji.

But on my days off - I sometimes save 2 packs for late evening. Last night, I did my usual "onion bhajji" and was going to make a second one but decided to try a veg soup cooked instead (never done that). What came out was like a cross between veg flavoured short crust pastry and veg flavoured scone. Was quite nice. So I've decide to do the same tonight.

Anyone know if cooking an extra coule of packs a week (but still taking only 28 packs) is a problem? (Guess I'll find out on weighin next week).

i cooked 2 packs a day (2 chicken soup to make crisps) almost every day and it made no difference. I know they say you're only supposed to do two becasue you don't get all the vits and minerals but it's the only way I could manage it on the days I was on the road.
Whatever's best for you I think is the main thing :)

I cook for 2 minutes - the timing thing seems to work with the amounts of water I use. If I don't feel healthy will definitely stop.

Need to work out how to do crisps - quite fancy those

i dont cook anything!! i have 21 vanilla and coffee packs 5 banana and 2 strawberry lol!!

lol ls im the same just have no interest in actually "cooking" it ta try and make it look like something!! i love mine the way they are hahaa

I;ve more or less gone off the shakes - I have 8 spares (from the early days) mixed flavours and I can't stand them. I can cope with the chocolate one, so from thursday will just get 5 chocolate a week (for working days).

I like to finish the evening with a cooked one - something solid to chew - as it lets me eat the thai chilli one which I hate when made as a soup. I might try the chicken crisps (I hate the chicken soup too!).

I mix the thia & chicken with lots of black pepper to make a batch of crisps that last me the evening. If i've had leg cramps then I'll add a bit of salt (this is the only side effect i've noticed)

I am so living off Hot Chocolate Shakes and Peanut Bars at the moment. In the beginning, I did experiment with the crisps, but I just cant be bothered now. Its easier to make a shake!

B x

I hated the chicken cooked love it as soup though. I don't really cook anything I do love to make ice cream with the shakes though xXx

I havent cooked them at all. I love the peanut bars and hot choc.

I have got to the point where I really dont want my afternoon soup. I just cant be bothered with eating it but am making sure I have it as I dont want to miss packs. Why was I SOOOO addicted to food, its of no interest to me at the moment.

Back