How many people are in your Zumba class?

Passiflora

Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!
Just wondering out of interest!

Our classes in the school and local village hall are quite full, approx 40-50 people, but when I see the videos on you tube, the classes only seem to have about 10-15 people.

we have 40-50 people in our class too. great atmosphere.

On my thursday night class it is in a hall so are over 100 of us.
The class I go to on a saturday is in a gym dance studio and there was about 10 of us so completely different atmosphere! Both brill though!

My tuesday class holds 60 people and I know on a Thursday night she does two class back to back as there was over 85 people in the hall and she got complaints.

I'm going to a class tomorrow afternoon be intersted to see the numbers then.

It is so many people when you think about it. they must make a fortune! lol

your classes are expensive shanny. 3 are free with my membership and i'm going to find another 2 to do and they're about £3.50 round here per class.

your classes are expensive shanny. 3 are free with my membership and i'm going to find another 2 to do and they're about £3.50 round here per class.

Im exactly the same!

I plan on getting really good at it and slim then training to be an instructor! All that fun exercise and getting paid for it just sounds amazing to me! :D

Im exactly the same!

I plan on getting really good at it and slim then training to be an instructor! All that fun exercise and getting paid for it just sounds amazing to me! :D

my thoughts exactly. just signed up last night for the instructors course. doing it april 17th. excited but also very scared too. not sure what to expect now.

woo hoo! Go you! Hopefully this will be me next year :D

my thoughts exactly. just signed up last night for the instructors course. doing it april 17th. excited but also very scared too. not sure what to expect now.

Whoop! Go you!

You will be fine - the day is knackering but really relaxed and friendly.

Who is taking your course - I had Caroline Parsons and she is amazing!!

Just ask if you want any more info.

xx

Whoop! Go you!

You will be fine - the day is knackering but really relaxed and friendly.

Who is taking your course - I had Caroline Parsons and she is amazing!!

Just ask if you want any more info.

xx

i'm really looking forward to it. just want to pass it really.

i've got Jaime Farfan taking ours in sunderland. i'm going to wear my zumba stuff. my instructor said everyone was wearing it. haven't got the schedule yet but i imagine it's a full on day. i've only ever done a 1 hour class, non stop full on. i sweat like crazy it's dripping off me, but then i do jump and bounce and leap like a right fool.

You will be great. You will need to let us know how you get on :)

No it's only just around the corner. You will be really excited and nervous then. I really do hope I can do it next year.

Do you think you will be doing classes when you get your certificate?

i might do one or two. i just need to sort my head around doing that and finding venues plus insurance etc.

Im really wanting to start Zumba but there are 80+ people in the classes round here and it puts me off a bit! Do you think its better to have more or less people in a group? Thanks x

There are about 100 people in the class I go to on a Wednesday and I think it makes the hall a bit too cramped and I find I am restricting my movements a bit. On a Thursday I go to another class in a huge gym hall and there are maybe 40 people, lots of room to move but I don't think the instructor is as good, so I am going to skip that one and try and find an alternative class. My Tuesday class is the best its in a church hall and with maybe 40/50 people and we all just get really stuck in. I find if other people in the class are really good it makes me up my game

Back