How many people are in your Zumba class?

The class I started last night had about 50 people and I think that was just the right amount for the size of the hall. There was just enough room to move but the room was full enough for a fab atmosphere! You dont have to book yet though and as it was the first one I bet that it will get busier as the weeks go on x

our last night's zumba had 80 people in the high energy studio. today it was 68. it felt more cramped this morning to last night.

Hello!! I had my first Zumba session today ... there were about 20 people in there, good atmosphere and great music!

I've just been to a different new class and there were only about 15 / 20 people there which was a lot less than the class the other day. It was better in a way though as you could move around more freely and I could see the instructor so could master the moves easier and put more into my workout. Im definately feeling it now! x

theres between 20 and 30 people at both the classes i go to its just a nice amount for giving you space to move about

My class has 130!! Our instructor splits the class in 2 and she charges around in the middle. Not sure how she keeps us all working togeather but it's great fun and it works :D

I have had between 24 and 36 in my classes so far (only been teaching for 4 weeks!) but already looking for a bigger hall as filled my room!

It is so popular.

But just as a point, to those saying we must be raking in as instructors it's not quite true. You have to take into account, insurance, PPL licence, Produb license, First aid certification, purchase of sound system. All these things add up and cost alot up front. You have to recoup these costs before making any money!

xx

My Thursday night class is 40-50 people everyone is lovely and we are all their enjoying it together! :)

ya, im qualified to teach step aerobics and other classes but i would love to teach zumba..... and the money seems very good too!!!

There was a first class of zumba in my local town and it was never done there before, 110 turned up and 40 had to be turned away, and there was still too many people in the hall for the class!!!

But just as a point, to those saying we must be raking in as instructors it's not quite true. You have to take into account, insurance, PPL licence, Produb license, First aid certification, purchase of sound system. All these things add up and cost alot up front. You have to recoup these costs before making any money!

too true! my ppl was over £100, pro dub was almost £100, my sound system was almost £200. cost of training £180 for basic zumba, more per special certification. then there's hall rental which for me is £10 an hour. ZIN membership which is around £20 a month. Zumbawear £40 for 1 pair of trousers and £15 for a top then postage on top. then there's the cost of advertising and putting up leaflets that you print yourself from the marketing stuff. never ending. then there's the time to do a leaflet drop, learn the dances etc etc. business cards blah blah blah!

we are not raking it in.

I have just started a brand new class and there were only 6 in our class! The room is very small as well so we couldn't have loads but it is a little daunting being that close to the instructor all the time and she can see everyone!!! Loved it tho ;)

My class has....wait for it.....3 people! Though there were only 2 last week as I couldn't stay!

The busiest I've seen it is about 6 people.

No idea how my instructor affords it seeing what you have to pay out!

Well at least you have plenty of room to move about in :)

Well done your instructor for sticking with it :D

I'm not sure exactly how many are in mine but the rooms is always packed out (school assembly hall!) I would guess 40 maybe a few more! :D

There's around 20 in my class. It's in a church hall so it's quite full.

i'm really looking forward to it. just want to pass it really.

i've got Jaime Farfan taking ours in sunderland. i'm going to wear my zumba stuff. my instructor said everyone was wearing it. haven't got the schedule yet but i imagine it's a full on day. i've only ever done a 1 hour class, non stop full on. i sweat like crazy it's dripping off me, but then i do jump and bounce and leap like a right fool.

We must have done the same course coz I had Jaime as well. It was last year at beginning of June. Did you take it then? X

Back