How many points a day?

What happened Lizzy? You should definitely start a diary. X

Done bad today :( New day tomorrow.....

Your head probably won't be in the right place til thurs when you officially weigh in. Take that as your starting point. You'll do fine from thurs. Be kind to yourself and give yourself a few days off from thinking about food x

I'm just feeling really fed up today and have been sabotaging myself on purpose! Thi k I'm just tired and can feel myself coming down with a cold. Not getting on too well with my husband either but that's a long boring story!... Just feeling generally glum which isn't really like me.

My trousers are starting to feel tight again so I really really don't want to put on any more weight. I did turn down a takeaway pizza though so that was one good choice made today I suppose.

I will start a diary so you can all tell me off when I'm being naughty! Although I ate most of the naughty stuff today so don't think there would be much left for tomorrow! I need to go shopping and get some better fruit as we only have apples and bananas in and they aren't really Inspiring me.

I'm just feeling really fed up today and have been sabotaging myself on purpose! Thi k I'm just tired and can feel myself coming down with a cold. Not getting on too well with my husband either but that's a long boring story!... Just feeling generally glum which isn't really like me. My trousers are starting to feel tight again so I really really don't want to put on any more weight. I did turn down a takeaway pizza though so that was one good choice made today I suppose. I will start a diary so you can all tell me off when I'm being naughty! Although I ate most of the naughty stuff today so don't think there would be much left for tomorrow! I need to go shopping and get some better fruit as we only have apples and bananas in and they aren't really Inspiring me.

Aw Liz be kind to yourself. You've had a hard few weeks food wise (or not as the case may be) on a VLCD. All will click into place thurs am sure. Sorry to hear your not getting on with your husband. Stressful times with a wee one too. You'll get there.

You've just reminded me I forgot to get bananas :0 x

Thanks Marie. I'm going to bed now do hopefully i can be a bit more positive tomorrow.

Started a food diary too. Although it will be a bit off until Thursday I reckon.

Aw hope you get a good nights sleep. Sleep deprivation is awful. I'm going to start a diary too I think. Sleep tite :) x

Back