how many pp in a doner kebab?????

naughty I know, but just ended up giving in to the 'easy' option :sigh: - I'm on 38 daily pp and still had loads to use up cos some days I've not used them all, and haven't been using my weeklies so when hubby decided to have a kebab I had one too - small, loads of salad - but still naughty, and sadly not even that nice!
just wondered if anyone knows how many pp's it would be cos don't have any way of working it out xxx

hiya kaz, welcome to the forum, i know i shouldn't have had it, i regret it cos it wasn't nice anyway lol with any luck it won't show on the scales - but you never know, especially as I'm struggling some days to use my pp's - well, its done now, can't turn back, just have to live with the dodgy tummy and hope it doesn't do too much damage lol xxx

I hate when I give into urges and then the food isn't even that awesome I had currychips earlier on and it was mank didn't finish it, sad I wasted the points:( hmm doner Kebab I think it'd be fair to say 12/15

If you do want a kebab, go for a small chicken shish in a box, no bread with lots of salad. It used to be 2 old WW points not sure what it counts as now. It's been a few years now since I dropped the bread but i've never gone back to it lol.

I hate when I give into urges and then the food isn't even that awesome I had currychips earlier on and it was mank didn't finish it, sad I wasted the points:( hmm doner Kebab I think it'd be fair to say 12/15

Sadly I'd say more than that. This thread goes into some detail about donner kebabs. The article I've linked to on that thread says an average donner kebab is 1000 calories. And that's without dressing etc.

A small chicken shish is about 11 points and donner meat is lethally fattening.

Only you know what size it was though. I'd be tempted to say at least 20 and just forget about it.

okay well after extensive research lol i have come to the conclusion about 16pp.
as i had 24pp left today so i had one tonight.

Back