Original How many ppl wi before class wi

hi i always weigh myself every morning.it helps me keep focused and helps me decide what kind of day to have.it has worked for me so far.

WI

I'm a compulsive weigher.
I weighed myself this morning to find im 1lb heavier..
which was a bit disappointing.
But from reading this thread it has made me feel a bit better.

I think extra easy is a bit too good to be true..
Think im going to go on a few green days to get it to average out/.

:cry:

I tend to weigh most mornings too but I'm really going to try and stop. For example, I've weighed the past few mornings and my scales have showed a 2lb gain which I'm bummed about as I've been on plan 100%. BUT I know that I tend to STS or put on mid week and that my scales will usually only show a loss towards the end of the weigh in week - I go to class on a Wed and my scales tend to not show a loss til Tues/Wed. So really I don't know why I continue to weigh!

I'm going to try hard this week to not weigh at home anymore and just see what class scales say. I should, after being on SW for year, just trust it and know that if I stick with it 100% I WILL lose!

I threw out my scales because I knew that I would weigh every day if I had scales in the house. Now I WI every week at class and that's it. I also look at my weightloss over a 4 week period rather than week to week because I aim to lose 7lbs per month. If I go over that, then it's a bonus and if I dont reach that, then I will look at why. And chances are it's because I have been "naughty".

I like to weigh between class im itching now to pop to boots but to busy this week to do it so will wait till wednesday 4 weigh in i think.

Sarah xx

Lets see if you hold out till wednesday sarah , i know wot u r like lol

julie x x

im really tempted to quickly do it tomorrow lol i will try not to

sarahxx

Back