How many restarts can i do?

Babymum

Lol! Going to try and go full force now. I saw some of my sisters wedding pics 2 years ago and I was the thinnest after a 2st loss... It's all I needed... Now sitting at 13 st 8lb. Looking to lose 3 st. I can do it can't I? I have a big speech to give at the end of Feb and hoping for 1 st off by then. Please, please help me and support me. I am going to be 40 this year and I can't live another 20 years fighting to be thinner..........

Sorry for the rant :-(

Babymum

Go for it. I've been struggling and restarting on TS tomorrow after trying a WS day today. Good luck

Good Luck to you. You can do it, I've lost track of how many diets I've started - but I don't care, that's in the past. Just commit yourself 110% to this and you'll be so proud of what you achieve, and quickly, which is so motivational. This forum is fantastic, and I couldn't have made it this far, without this support. So use the forum for any queries, help you need etc. and just watch the weight fall off.

Good luck x

Right, firstly Welcome!!!
Now, lets get those stats upto date!
Get yourself a ticker! then you have something to show for your effort! Get yourself a diary started and like you say lets get this one as the big push. Forget the end of feb, lets have one good solid week that is the big hurdle, things after that can wait for now, When are you starting? Lets have a daily update! I am sure you can do it. You promise yourself you don't want to let us down and more importantly you don't want to let yourself down. Like you said now! embrace this chance, when you feel like you want to eat come and post here, get some support, and when you have a good day we want to hear about it!!! it keeps us all going to know that other people can do it, lots of ppl on here have done it and so there is no good reason you can't. So draw that line in the sand and say you should be judged from this line forwards.

Back