How many sins?

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
Hi all,
I'm interested to know how many sins people allow themselves and still lose weight. I am trying around 10, some days less or even none, other days slightly more. Do you think you can go without your sins all week for a big night out and still lose weight?
Any answers welcome.
Thanks

HEY!
I have no more than about 20-25 syns a week. Mainly cause I dont need them! Also I know as i'm at target if i have more I will put on weight.

I wouldnt have no syns if your having a night out- just try and lower them slightly throughout the week, but dont miss out on anything. Then have a GREAT night and then straight back on the plan!!!

:party0023:

Do you think it depends on your weight to start with? And how many healthy extras? I think it was three last time I did SW, but may have gone up to 4. I don't go to class as I live in France, so try to get by with books and the SW website. Can't get all the scrummy free foods you guys can in the UK, but you can't have everything, can you?;)

The amount of syns i have varies on the day i'm having really. I try to limit myself to 10 a day but don't feel too bad if i have more. Last time i did this diet i found that as i got lighter i no longer needed as many syns cos i wasn't as hungry.

Hi

I started yesterday (for the umpteenth time) and I am having 10 syns a day.....well, yesterday I had 9 and today I have had 8, but I am trying to stick to 10 basically and if I want something one day then I will think nothing of going up to 15, but in the main, trying to stick to 10. as I carry on, I know that there will be the times when I need flexible syns and then the days when I have none....but knowing that they are there when you need em is always good!!

xx

Back