How many sins?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Leapfrog, 1 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,
    I'm interested to know how many sins people allow themselves and still lose weight. I am trying around 10, some days less or even none, other days slightly more. Do you think you can go without your sins all week for a big night out and still lose weight?
    Any answers welcome.
    Thanks

cjtj likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    HEY!
    I have no more than about 20-25 syns a week. Mainly cause I dont need them! Also I know as i'm at target if i have more I will put on weight.

I wouldnt have no syns if your having a night out- just try and lower them slightly throughout the week, but dont miss out on anything. Then have a GREAT night and then straight back on the plan!!!

:party0023:

4. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya I use between 10-15 syns a day and still lose most weeks.:)

5. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you think it depends on your weight to start with? And how many healthy extras? I think it was three last time I did SW, but may have gone up to 4. I don't go to class as I live in France, so try to get by with books and the SW website. Can't get all the scrummy free foods you guys can in the UK, but you can't have everything, can you?;)

6. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    The amount of syns i have varies on the day i'm having really. I try to limit myself to 10 a day but don't feel too bad if i have more. Last time i did this diet i found that as i got lighter i no longer needed as many syns cos i wasn't as hungry.

7. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi

I started yesterday (for the umpteenth time) and I am having 10 syns a day.....well, yesterday I had 9 and today I have had 8, but I am trying to stick to 10 basically and if I want something one day then I will think nothing of going up to 15, but in the main, trying to stick to 10. as I carry on, I know that there will be the times when I need flexible syns and then the days when I have none....but knowing that they are there when you need em is always good!!

xx

8. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know this sounds quite bad, but I don't think anything of going up to 20. I'm not saying this happens everyday but I'm totally not going to beat myself up for it if it does happen. I have youth on my side anyway :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.