How many syns should I have?

:wow: Thanks guys :thankyou: that is mega brilliant advise. Sorry was away from PC doing stuff with the children, apparently I'm on here all the time now.... mind you this place is totally addictive! I've just been reading all the posts :read: Gosh Northernboi what an awful lot of conflicting advise, but like you said I think I'll have to see what works for me.

Amm451 I'm going to France. We're going with my brother and his gang and get this the dogs go to and they have their own ski outfits and snow boots! :giggle:The children and DH want to snowboard this year but I think I'll sit that one out!

Never thought of cheese on toast for using HEX's.... :gimi::eatdrink012: esp with HP sauce..... humm thing is I adore cheese so I had better not try that, if I start on cheese I know I wont be able to stop after I've had what I'm allowed!

Piglet x

I had a yummy bacon sandwich yest morning. I had a red day and used the bread as a HEXB. I filled the bread with 4 slices of bacon and some slices of warm boiled egg. It was lovely!

that's really interesting - i'm WELL over 16 stone (in the 20's) and i've never been told that. however i do know someone who went to SW once who was about 34 stone and he was given extra sin allowance.

When I first joined slimming world about 5 yrs ago, I was about 17 stone and she said I could have 20 syns. I have since joined 2 more groups and the consultants have both said that I can have between 10 and 15 a day (My start weight both times have been just over 20 stone)! It's amazing how so many consultants say different things. Maybe they give more syns to people with more to lose at the beginning so that there is plenty of room for menovure (sp!) in the future as weightloss slows down. I imagine that when you have a lot to lose, there may well be a couple of plateaus?

some days i will have hardly any syns as i wont of eaten much and if i have its just main meals. then other days i will really crave stuff and go abit over syns but most days i do tend to try count my syns and stick to 15. i really like to use my syns on jafa cakes at the mo (2.5 per jaffa) so you can go over the top with them

When I first joined slimming world about 5 yrs ago, I was about 17 stone and she said I could have 20 syns. I have since joined 2 more groups and the consultants have both said that I can have between 10 and 15 a day (My start weight both times have been just over 20 stone)! It's amazing how so many consultants say different things. Maybe they give more syns to people with more to lose at the beginning so that there is plenty of room for menovure (sp!) in the future as weightloss slows down. I imagine that when you have a lot to lose, there may well be a couple of plateaus?

i wish SW consultants would deliver some consistancy - i think alot of them throw their own ideas of how it should be in and then the confusion sets in!

i'm happy to have 10-15 sins a day as i'm very inactive at the moment, so i can't imagine i deserve any higher! lol

Hey

At group we were told that if you're over 16 stone you can have 20 syns a day, 10-16 stone and you have 15 a day and under 10 stone you have 10 syns a day, but you can spread them out over the week how you like.

Ive been back on this diet recently this is my 3rd week, i lost a quarter of a pound this week, a pound last week and a pound the week before but i am 9stone4 and 5'5 and try eat 15 syns a day but usually end up having 20-30 =( but im losing

Do i have to have syns - and can I save them?

Yes ... And yes. :)

Back