How many times?

a-new-me

How many times have you said this is it, Im going to do it this time only to go off the rails???

I get really motivated lose around 7-10 lbs then something goes wrong, as if I am on a self distruct..........

Well its got to be it this time or never...

Said it loads of times before!!!!!!

This time I'm saying i will try my hardest and if I slip up I will get straight back on it the next day. We are all human and make mistakes I'm gonna stop beating myself up about it as that leads to a downward spiral of stuffing my face anyway! Lol

Hi Allison, I think a great majority of us on here have been in that situation and it's such a devastation every time it happens, isn't it?

I have found that the main reason for going into the "self destruct" mode is because we berate ourselves when we don't keep to a 100% routine, don't you think?
I have found this time that when I have a day when things get a bit topsy turvey and my calories go a bit out of control, I just try to move on and be more determined the next day without classing myself as a failure. It's only human to have these blips and far better to not allow things to get into a depressive stage but just carry on regardless.

Hope you will start up a diary so we can see your progress and offer you encouragement and support.

Take care and all the best to you ... :)

thanks both :)
Well I have had a good 1st day (yesterday) so onwards and upwards we go xxx

:Dlol

Back