how many vegtable days do you do on cruise phase???

AMANDADOYLE74

hi, me again! on week 2 of criuse, lost 1lb the first week of cruise! not happy but will continue! i have been doing 1 pp then 1pv alternating through the week. I have just read on line , on the daily mail web site , that you can do 1-5 days pv , some people just having veg at the weekend,anyone else do this? is weight loss better? :confused:

I do one pp and and one pv day. Dr Dukan is flexible about for example five pp and five pv days but he has found over the years the one day pattern is easier for people to stick too and the results are exactly the same. I lose about 2lb a week, this can vary a little (especially if I have a drunken night out, oops!). I do a lot of exercise but thats because I enjoy it. 1lb off is perfectly good and you should be happy with it. I'm a little concerned that your expectations may be too high, especially so early on in this diet, and that may cause you too give up. This diet WORKS and it is so EASY to do. Stick with it and don't obsess, if you are careful you will loose the weight, you really will. Take your mind of it with some exercise or hobbies or something!!

Hi Amanda, I do Sunday to Tuesday pv Wednesday to Saturday pp, but swap them around if going our if that helps x

I do 1/1 too. Much much easier to follow that way. I've read it somewhere, thought it was here, where someone did more veg days, but I think it was a deliberate decision because of health. Weight loss will be much much slower but its still healthy. personally prefer the 1/1 cos I don't really think about the PP days, but look forward to my salads on PV days LOL.

I've done 1/1 since the very start of cruise, but in the last 4 weeks or so I've done PV days on the weekend. So regardless of how it falls, I'll do Sat and Sun as PV. I lose well every week so it works for me. I lose between 2.0 and 2.5 lbs every week.

oooh minnie me ! thats fab ! thats what im gonna do! im not that bothered about the veg! will do sat and sun pv the rest pp. well done with your weight loss!!x

Ooops, I re-read what I wrote and it looks like I might have confused you!! I mean I kept doing PV and PP during the week but say if I had a PV day on Friday I still did PV on Sat/Sun, when really Sat should have been a PP day.

I think try out doing PP during the week with the weekends as PV and see how it works for you. Then maybe try different combinations if that doesn't seem to work. Honestly, it's not a one fits all thing. You need to see what makes better sense for you. Good luck!

If you are eating less veg don't forget to have some vitamin supplements or something.

Back