How many?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by devilishandsweet, 2 June 2009 Social URL.

1. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have 3 sachets a day.......I'm working 10:00-18:30 today and then coming back in 2nite 22:00-06:30, then working the following three nights.

What do I have 2nite? Obvouisly I will sleeping all day 2moro, and then I will be in a pattern and will have my three sachets over night when I'm working!

Do I have another 3 sachets 2nite? I really don't know what to do......please help!
    :sign0163::sign0163::sign0163:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I would make sure you have 3 in 24hrs, because you are working so many hours its possible for you to have a fourth, i would, to keep me going,then back to 3.

4. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would probably have 2 during the night shift if you can manage that. That will give you another shake for "breakfast" tomorrow before the next shift starts, then 2 at that shift and 1 for "breakfast" etc.

Play it by ear. Maybe split the 2 shakes up so that you can eat little and (more) often during your night shift as otherwise it might be hard to keep going.

Good Luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.