How much are the shopping guide and eating out guide?

Sneeze

Silver Member
Am going to get them at my class tomorrow but wondered if taking £10 would be enough? I rarely carry cash around (because I spend it!!:D)

Hello,
Think they are doing a deal at the mo, buy the shopping guide, eating out and tracker book together for £10.
Not sure how much that saves - but I think it is a bit of a deal.
I can't live without my tracker book!

Thanks honey. I'm not really bothered about the tracker because I do it online but had expected it to be about a tenner for just the shopping and eating out guides so bit of a bonus. :D

Can you buy these online without being a member?

Wow - they're quite a bit more than I thought they'd be! I'm not sure I really wanted to pay £13 for them both…eep!!

Wow - they're quite a bit more than I thought they'd be! I'm not sure I really wanted to pay £13 for them both…eep!!

In the meetings atm hun there is 20% off :) until the end of the month that's why they are cheaper and like someone above stated they come in a pack for £9.95, but if you want to take more just incase you see anything else might be a good idea etc x

Are the books actually worth getting, because I know some people were saying about points not being 100% accurate, was that just for the website or did that include the WW books as well?

I'm not sure about the shop book, but the eating out guide certainly has some discrepancies. But given that it would be hard to work out PP for eating out without it, it's probably better than nothing. not sure I'd ever use the shop guide though given that you will always have the nutritional info for shop bought items...

Back