How much "BOOZE" do you drink?

Boer Sausage, love it. You can get biltong and pemmican on line.

I think its spirits as in Vodka, gin that are "ok"There is a low carb beer out but our Jim says its not good. Im sure some1 will be along with a long list for you hunni

Chin Chin

Woofy x

I think we are meant to stick to vodka/gin/whisky/plain rum.

I am very partial to malibu, but think that has lots of added sugar. :rolleyes:

I LUB Wine!!!! Need to get off it now as drinking is not good!!!!

BRB Off to the pub hee hee

Woofy X

The low carb beer is crap. I drink Dry Red wine (dry whit is OK) and G&T. I suppose VAT or V and diet coke would be fine as well.

That would depend on the rum IB, they do vary. Some of the dark rums are very carby. I think white rum is OK though.

I'm a Bacardi girl so I think that's ok then. It's bad enough cooking and serving a dinner that I mostly can't eat, a rum and coke or two will go down nicely. Thanks

Malibu Rum - 5.1g :wave_cry:

Red Wine, G&T and Captain Morgan Creamy Coffee's here :)

Rela, can I come and play at your house??? I will bring the meat hee hee. Sounds lush!!

Woofy X

You people crack me up!! :bliss::bliss:I definently joined the right group!! I am partial to whiskey- Jack Daniels. It can't be too bad mixed with diet coke- right?

You people crack me up!! :bliss::bliss:I definently joined the right group!! I am partial to whiskey- Jack Daniels. It can't be too bad mixed with diet coke- right?
oooooo jack !!!!!! LOVE HIM :bananalove:!!!!!whish they did an alcohol free one , love the taste but gets me drunk:banana dancer: ,dont like that !!!:party0016:

Back