How much "BOOZE" do you drink?

I'm a Jim girl meself (not our Jim, I mean Mr Beam LOL). But Captain Morgan is my fella, I love him. Only in coffee though, can't stand it in coke blurrrrrrrrrgh. LOL.

I drank a bottle of dry white last night and was p****d. I wouldn't normally get in this state drinking that much so I'm not sure what went wrong. I'm suffering for it today too :sigh:
One thing that surprised me is that I didn't raid the crisp and chocolate cupboard as I usually would when I got in. I even thought to myself 'how come I'm not fancying crisps' :confused: It's all good though.
I went to my sister's for a curry night and there was all manor of carbs on the table. But I stuck to chicken curry and my pre cooked creamed spinach and cauli I took with me. That's a first for me.

Jaybar Chin Chin.... A girl after my own heart!!!

Booze and curry!!! MMMmmmmm

Glad u had a good night and "stuck" to the "plan" I also had a curry nite but stuck to the
banana%20dancer.gif
Vodka ka ka
banana%20dancer.gif

Having fun and a laugh while on the plan is a must. Do what works for you... Live is life is far to short BUT as long as you follow something...

Woofy X

Jay
I drank a bottle of dry white last night and was p****d. I wouldn't normally get in this state drinking that much so I'm not sure what went wrong. I'm suffering for it today too

When your low carbing alcohol is much more effective for some reason or other.

I think its the same with any calorie reduction. I remember doing the Micro Diet (bit like Cambridge) many years ago, and on the fifth week went out to a party. Without thinking, I drank some vodka and was totally smashed, puked up the side of the mini bus, and made a holy show of myself :)

i rarely drink, cos i take medications which to be honest i would rather have than drink lol but every now and again i like some amerillo, and i can drink the whole bottle its lovley, other than that im a whiskey drinker on the rare times i do drink at hatches matches and despatches, but i get the worst hangovers in recorded history lol, its so unfair,

I'm a cheap night out now then :p

I've always been a cheap night out, I'm such a lightweight when it comes to booze...

Time?

I'm thinking roll on Friday. :)

Yeah, agreed Jim, this week is a tough one, roll on the weekend...foof!

I'm knee deep in monthly performance reports and stuff.

I'm knee deep in monthly performance reports and stuff.

Oooh graphs and ye olde paperwork schlep (well spreadsheet computer based now)...bah!

Yes, for every Rep, Store, Region and Manager.

Sooooo glad I'm home with the baby these days. Used to be a finance director and month-end was always a pain. If I was still working I'd be right in the thick of it today...... instead I've been to playgroup, shopping and seaside... I know which I prefer!!

Back