Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much can I exercise on ss 100%

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by moti17, 3 July 2009 Social URL.

1. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I would love to join a gym an a local energie gym is doing a special offer at the mo and I am really interested.
    How much exercise is recommended while I'm doing ss?
    Don't wanna make meself ill! But would like to tone up
    Hope someone can help or maybe one of u have done it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Penny

Penny Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Moti17
    I did LL last year and although I did not exercise for the 1st 2 weeks after that I found I was fine and could do 45 to 60 mins in the gym on treadmill etc. I just made sure that I had drunk lots of water and took it slowly. I found that I had much more energy whilst on the diet. Unfortunately I have put some back on so am now on day 3 of CD to shift it back off!!

4. Yvonne1989

Yvonne1989 Needs to stop eating!!

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.04%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I think the recommendation is that if you dont already exercise then dont embark on a fabulous gym membership now. But i guess if you feel you are up to it then go ahead, as pp said take lots of water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.