How much can I expect to lose on 790?

The weight loss will slow down the closer you get to a BMI of 25.

You are doing well at 2lbs per week loss, though.

The stay-the-same could be due to totm or water retention.

Hope it goes better for you x

You should be on 1000 Plan by now!!!

That is why your weight loss has all but stopped!

At BMI of 25 you don't have the bodyfat to maintain 790.

At BMI of 25 plus one stone you go up to 790 for a week then to 1000 Plan.

Did your CDC not tell you this?

Your body needs more calories at this point.

Giving it only 790 will send it into conservation mode!

The bars won't be affecting you, it is the fact that you should have been on 1000 Plan weeks ago!

You should continue to lose weight at a higher rate than you are at present because you are giving your body some fuel to work with.

On 1000 most folks lose about 2lbs per week, which is ideal to get you down to where you want to be.

If you go to one of the sites on the internet to work out your Basal Metabolic Rate - BMR - you input your age, height and weight and it will tell you how many calories your body needs just to tick over, without exercise or anything else. Then you can work out from there what your calorie intake might be, roughly, so that you don't gain weight in the future. It is more complicated than that but it will give you a rough idea.

Hope all goes well :)

My CDC told me that I shouldn't do 790 for much longer than a couple of weeks as I am BMI 25 plus just over a stone and 790 is still considered a VLCD, she advised after a couple of weeks I should move up to 1000.

Hope this helps.

G

Not started it yet, CDC advised that I step up to it from next Monday so will let you know.

Gx

Back