How much can i loose in seven weeks

momofthree

Morning.

Need to loose at least three stone. How much can I loose in seven weeks as have holiday booked for then. Please help any advice much appreciated.

The average is a stone a month so maybe up to two stone. Good luck with it, you will have those three stone off in no time

I'm sure I read that average weight loss is 4 to 7 pounds per week on Sole Source. I calculate that as 28 to 49 pounds in 7 weeks :)
Good luck :D

like everyone said, about a stone a month, ive been told, but of course everyones diff.
totm, if you stick to it 100%, water retention, your own body, these plus more make everybody loose at diff rates.
one week you can loose 2lb and the other it goes right up to 8lb!!
good luck, and have a wicked holiday! x

Stick with it 100% and glug loads of water! It's good to have targets xx

it really depends hun were all different but at least a stone a month sticking to it 100% :) :) a hoilday is great motivation xx

As said above, a mixture of things can make a difference so it's hard to tell. I think the more you have to lose, the more you lose per week. For instance, last year I did it for 7 weeks and lost 3 stone 3 lb. I too have 7 weeks till my hols so hoping for something similar again, but any loss will make me feel better than I do now!

Good luck and enjoy your hols x

Back