How much can I lose before school starts?

MetalMaiden

I'm going back to school on the 5th of September, and I have about 5 stones to lose alltogether. Could I be a 5th of the way there by the 5th? Appeals to my OCD :rolleyes:

I think you could too.

Absolutely. Look in your book for the s and ss foods as these will give you a boost in the right direction. Yu've got six weeks of the school holidays which I think is plenty of time as long as you stick 100% to the plan. Good luck!

Yes, of course you can. Good luck,x

you can lose a stone by then no bother, stick to plan and start a food diary, i find it really helps me to write things down, i used to be really bad at having the odd snack then forgetting to write it down so in my mind i hadnt had it - not the way to lose weight. been doing so much better now that i write down absolutely everything

Thank you for the faith everyone! I'll do my best :)

IF you stick to plan you can easily lose a stone... i was very pessimistic when i started 4 weeks ago with sw.. my battle with weight has been a big yoyo of 13 years.. alsorts of diets etc but now im eating (properly! nice food, and treats) and every week theres a difference, either in the scales or my body shape with the tape measure.

You can do it!

my goal is to lose a stone over the summer hols too. i want 3 gone by xmas so it would be a great kick start after a loooooooong stagnation. we can do it!

Of course you can, easy peasy, good luck and enjoy it! Bet you can't wait to see the look on everyones faces when you go back as a skinny minny :p
I want to be Club 10 by my birthday (16th August) and was on track until last week, so now I'm going to be SuperSpeeding as much as possible to keep to my goal. Eat lots of strawberries and melon in between meals when you feel like snacking, they REALLY work at keeping the lbs off!

you can lose a stone by then no bother, stick to plan and start a food diary, i find it really helps me to write things down, i used to be really bad at having the odd snack then forgetting to write it down so in my mind i hadnt had it - not the way to lose weight. been doing so much better now that i write down absolutely everything

I totally agree. If i dont write it down then thats when i gain as i forget to syn something and it all adds up. Also be prepared, make and plan your meals in advance. the amount of times ive been running late and not prepared any meals has always landed with me eating all the wrong foods. You can do it mate! Have faith!!

Back