How much can you lose from now until Christmas

Down 2.5lb this week :):):)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes, well done beavis - fab loss :). Good to see a few more of us on the challenge - here's to a good week for us all.

I was on holiday over weigh day so will weigh in next week - hopefully will have worked off all the French pastries, bread and cheese I've enjoyed and might even have a loss :p

Morning guys well first week on plan and i am please to say I've lost 7lbs toward my target for Xmas :)

Last edited:
Well, I lost about 8 pounds during first week of my dieting. I am a vegetarian and I guess that helped. I think you can easily lose some weight within a week's time if you stick to vegetarian diet. I eliminated carbs from my diet for the first week. Hopefully this helps.

Ooh lovely a Xmas challenge, count me in! I've just climbed back on the wagon after 3 months off, have managed to put about 10lbs back on so need to get rid of those plus another 10 at least! Am doing calorie counting via the my fitness pal app. Good luck everyone!!

Hey can u join please. I know it's a lot but I'd like to lose 3 stone by Christmas so that's 42lb.

Goal 1 - 17st 9 by end of June
Goal 2 - 16st 9 by end of July

You're all in

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another 1lb off so that's 8 down 20 to go to hit Xmas target x

I would love to loose 2lb a week from now to christmas, clothes are to tight, have to get my head focused and have more confidence in myself that I can do this

6.2 lost so far 35.8 to go

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 18st 1.8

Hi, Wow! This is a great challenge for everyone. Losing weight before Christmas is not really easy but you have to set goals on having your right diet while doing an exercise that you really love to do even for long hours. I think with that, one will be able to achieve great results.

Hi everyone
Im a newbie to minimins and just saw this challenge.
Ive been doing WW on and off for 4 yrs without much sucess due to my thyroid condition, then I set myself a mini target in August to be in the 9s by Christmas. Ive had a lot more luck with the mini challenge than I have for most of the 4 yrs, so ive already got to my goal and have now set a lower one hoping that the momentum hasnt been completely eroded just yet. Im sick with a stinky cold at the mo so its hard not to "feed it" but I haven't done a stitch of exercise since July so im holding that in reserve.. no doubt ill need to dust off my running shoes soon!
Good luck everyone. Keep fighting :)

Sounds good this as want to loose weight so can look good for Christmas and New Year plus will give me the kick start to carry on the weight loss in the new year!

its 10weeks and 5 days till Christmas and would love to at least loose a Stone by then so fingers crossed.

Will be following slimming world mostly but doing this at home not in a group!

Good Luck everyone!!

xxx

Back