Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much cottage cheese/lettuce on AAMW/790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by arcticmonkeys, 11 July 2007 Social URL.

1. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all, just a quicky to ask the above question. As I just had 300g of cottage cheese and lots of lettuce and some cucumber. Not great, but it was either that or a Maccy d's. I'm on SS and not on AAMW but...I figure it could've been worse to do to myself.

:( getting rubbisher at this diet.

Thanks all x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Hiya, I did a similar thing on sunday night. I was crying I needed to eat that much. I had 3oz fish and 2 florets each of cauliflower and broccoli. I felt that if I didn't do that, I would have cheated big time. I came on the site to ask the same question and I was told that it was better to do that than have fish and chips, which is what I wanted to eat. It hasn't made a difference to my loss this week. I have still lost 4lb. Don't worry and just hope you enjoyed it x

4. arcticmonkeys

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Mia, I appreciate your reply :)

Are you feeling better now? Definitely, sometimes its just about having that something. I don't feel hungry now although I do feel as if I could've had double, but then again I'm doing badly at the mo lol.

I lent my cambridge books to a collegue I think she's forgot and I always feel bad asking for things back etc, haven't been able to check how much your allowed. Don't feel tooo guilty for the cottage cheese and lettuce, just the 3 kebabs I got through this weekend just gone - oopsie daisy!

Hope your feeling ok Mia xxx

5. arcticmonkeys

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    P.s. if you don't mind me asking what foundation do you use if any, your skin looks lovely x

6. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
  7. arcticmonkeys

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Ruthlet much appreciated :-D xx

8. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Artictic Monkeys

Thanks. I use No. 7 Radiant Glow Foundation ...... but I had only got off the plane from Tenerife about 4 hours before that photo was taken in May.

3 kebabs !!!!!! Oh, you never mentioned that lol. As soon as I had ate my food I felt so much better. I e-mailed my CDC monday morning to 'admit' what I had done and told her I felt better and ready to face another few weeks on the diet. I am starting week 7 tomorrow and never had an AAM week for certain reasons, so I didn't feel too bad. I feel good tonight and looking foward to losing another 2 stone if I can. Good luck and never struggle alone. I am relatively new compared to most members on this site, but that is something I learned pretty quickly. There is always someone there for you - take care x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.