How much cottage cheese/lettuce on AAMW/790

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
Hi all, just a quicky to ask the above question. As I just had 300g of cottage cheese and lots of lettuce and some cucumber. Not great, but it was either that or a Maccy d's. I'm on SS and not on AAMW but...I figure it could've been worse to do to myself.

:( getting rubbisher at this diet.

Thanks all x

Hiya, I did a similar thing on sunday night. I was crying I needed to eat that much. I had 3oz fish and 2 florets each of cauliflower and broccoli. I felt that if I didn't do that, I would have cheated big time. I came on the site to ask the same question and I was told that it was better to do that than have fish and chips, which is what I wanted to eat. It hasn't made a difference to my loss this week. I have still lost 4lb. Don't worry and just hope you enjoyed it x

Thanks Mia, I appreciate your reply :)

Are you feeling better now? Definitely, sometimes its just about having that something. I don't feel hungry now although I do feel as if I could've had double, but then again I'm doing badly at the mo lol.

I lent my cambridge books to a collegue I think she's forgot and I always feel bad asking for things back etc, haven't been able to check how much your allowed. Don't feel tooo guilty for the cottage cheese and lettuce, just the 3 kebabs I got through this weekend just gone - oopsie daisy!

Hope your feeling ok Mia xxx

P.s. if you don't mind me asking what foundation do you use if any, your skin looks lovely x

Thanks Ruthlet much appreciated :-D xx

Artictic Monkeys

Thanks. I use No. 7 Radiant Glow Foundation ...... but I had only got off the plane from Tenerife about 4 hours before that photo was taken in May.

3 kebabs !!!!!! Oh, you never mentioned that lol. As soon as I had ate my food I felt so much better. I e-mailed my CDC monday morning to 'admit' what I had done and told her I felt better and ready to face another few weeks on the diet. I am starting week 7 tomorrow and never had an AAM week for certain reasons, so I didn't feel too bad. I feel good tonight and looking foward to losing another 2 stone if I can. Good luck and never struggle alone. I am relatively new compared to most members on this site, but that is something I learned pretty quickly. There is always someone there for you - take care x

Back