How much did every1 lose on there 1st week at sw

i lost 5.5lbs - but have plenty to lose!

My advise to you is to not compare yourself to anyone else though. This is YOUR journey and everyones body is different, age, height, bmi are all factors that effect how fast or slow our bodies lose weight!

So, have a great first week, and whatever you lose keep smiling! you will get there if you stick to plan - but its not a race, its a journey!

xxxx

Just to be contrary...... I put ON 1 lb in my first week.

But then went on to lose 5 lb in my second week......

Now, 207 days later, I'm only 1 1/2 lbs off my 3 stone sticker!!!!

7lbs lost for me to :D

I do however have an awful lot to lose and I'm also in it for the long haul I also feel, for me, this is the most easily maintainable plan I have ever been on for when I DO get to target.

So enjoy the losses and keep smiling whether they are big or small

3lb for me but it's not how much you lose in your first week that is important, it's how much you've love by the week you get to target. And trust me, you won't give two figs about week one by then

There really is no point in comparing yourself to others as how much you lose is dependent on so many different factors. So I would concentrate on yourself and make sure that you are doing everything possible to encourage weight loss.

hello thanx every1, i know i should nt be comparing myself 2 ever body else!
well day 2 going great so far long may it last!!
x

I was on WW then a friend suggested SW, i thought i'd try and was worried about the amount i was eating, was convinced i would gain weight, but to my amazement i lost 6lb in wek one and another 3 in week 2. Sadly it has tailed off and 2 weeks ago i gained 1lb and last week i stayed the same, but it does work for me and is something realistic that i can stick to on a longterm basis. Diets like Atkins etc are ridiculously hard to stick to and mean you can never eat out, where can you order a completely carb and sugar free meal! sorry to moan, i'm just a SW fan!

I lost 4lbs in my first week and second week!

I lost 2lbs in my first week and 2lb in my second. As long as it's coming off I'm happy. Not sure what I'll do this week with all that lovely choccie around but I have tried to stick to my sins so hopefully will have another loss.

I lost 4lbs the first week and then 3lbs on the second week. I think it all depends on how much you have to lose - the more you have to lose, the more weight you will lose if you stick to the plan :)

first time i joined SW about 4 yrs ago I lost 9lbs in first week with a major change in my diet but didnt stick at it and after 6 month or so gave up and put some of the weight bk on.

wen i started again this time i only lost 5lb 1st week but thats great but i compare it to first time not thinking about being 2.5stone lighter this time starting. Also I don't think i ever full finished doing the diet the first time some things just stick with you....frylight, free foods!!good luck everyone!!!xx

If I compared myself to other people either on here or at group I would have given up months ago. I started slimming world last May and I lost 3 pounds my first week since then I have averaged at 1-1.5 pounds maximum a MONTH. It has taken me 11 months to lose 25 pounds. Some people in class lose more in a week than I do in two months but my diet is about me. I know I ate fairly healthily before, so the change wasn't a huge shock and I think this was reflected in the slow loss. Compare yourself with yourself only. At the end of each month just check that you are either the same or lighter than the month before. Good luck xxx

I know it's difficult NOT to compare yourself with others .... but you are you! Everyone really is so different!

Personally, I lost a pound and a half my first week, and have never had any HUGE losses, from one week to the next, but the weight has come off gradually ...... after all, it didn't all just appear on my body overnight, so I didn't expect it to disappear overnight (even though, I'd HOPE! lol) All in all though, I've lost 6st, so that's ok for me! Week 1 seems such a long way off!

However, I do know a bloke who lost 18 pounds on week 1! Yep, I DID indeed type in 18 pounds, and meant it! He changed his eating habits DRASTICALLY, and didn't have any beer at all that week, which for him was a real TRANSFORMATION! He wasn't all that big either, to be honest, so I don't TOTALLY agree with some of the others who have noted that they reckon it depends on how much you have to lose .... we're ALL just DIFFERENT! It would be a weird world if we were all the same, wouldn't it?

Best o'luck'n'stuff to you on your weightloss journey with Slimming World ..... ENJOY it!

wow 18lb
the last week i have been reading a lot on hear!
now i have got it in 2 my head it's my jorney on 1 else's!
so i am trying my best and even if i dnt lose anything this week i wil nt be bothered as i am in it 4 the long haul now!!
thanx every1! x

Back