How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

0.5lb loss for me. I was worried after the quality street but I did syn them. Result.

Anyone one who's had a gain it'll come off just as fast if you're back on plan as soon as you can. x

I lost 3lbs :p

Unofficially - 6 lb gain. :rolleyes:

One of the joys of being at target - I don't have to 'officially' weigh-in for another 3 weeks!! :p

I managed to sneak back into target range on Christmas Eve :cool: :D

Oh well - Time to move forward from a Synful Christmas into a Slimful New Year!! Happy 2013 everybody!!! :553:

Cookie75 said:
Not sure yet, weigh-in is tomorrow night! Eek! Have eaten far too much over the past week or so!!

Same here! WI tomorrow! Looking forward to finding out the damage and dealing with it ;-) good luck x

Thank goodness back to work and normality tomorrow - good luck for the new year everyone x
Yes I'm back on plan from tomorrow and WI is Thursday evening- expecting a gain :(
I'm not back at work until Monday :) weeks holiday to spend with my hubby :) but will be so glad when it all returns to normal :)

I dont think ive done too badly at all over the whole holiday just the last 24hrs. Wish WI was over then my head will be back in the game

I dont think ive done too badly at all over the whole holiday just the last 24hrs. Wish WI was over then my head will be back in the game
Definitely, I think it will be the kick up the arse I need!!!

I put on +2lb, but now struggling to get back in to it, expecting another gain this week ;(

Cookie75 said:
Thanks, you too! I've been good today and actually had a bit of a tummy upset this morning so hopefully that'll have helped a little!

I've been so hungover today I haven't eaten a morsel! Now I feel empty and ready to eat but I am in bed! Worried I will want to eat the world tomorrow and it's WI! really want cheese on toast now though mmmm x

It will come off sparx - holidays are over now think how far we have all come - we dont want to start going backwards so it has to come off. The good thing is we wont have to kill ourselves to do it, we all know the plan works

Sculls if you have had nothing you can still have cheese on toast - If you want it have it or you will pick/binge. Its better to eat a little of what you can have than a lot of what you cant :D

I know I am just feeling wiped out and have been in bed for hours! This I the first night in my house since before Xmas so there is nothing in (huge healthy shop being delivered tomorrow) that I could grab without having crisps and biscuits! Was tempted to phone a pizza before but I didn't. Mega hungry :-( x

I've been so hungover today I haven't eaten a morsel! Now I feel empty and ready to eat but I am in bed! Worried I will want to eat the world tomorrow and it's WI! really want cheese on toast now though mmmm x
I was hungover like that on Saturday, couldn't face food then got up on the night and had cheesey beans on toasttoast and it really hit the spot!

*Emsie* said:
I was hungover like that on Saturday, couldn't face food then got up on the night and had cheesey beans on toasttoast and it really hit the spot!

ARGH emsie..,, that sounds tremendous!!! Mmmm! I am thinking I may sleep better if I eat! Just have no energy...oh to have a man to weight on me! Ha ha x

Back