How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

Texty_F said:
Beans in the micro bread in the toaster - 5 mins and your done voila go for it sculls lol

Right I am on it! (hope I don't fall down the stairs!) ha ha I am so excited about beans on toast x

*Emsie* said:
I think you are definitely better off eating! and never mind a man's weight on you ha ha

Ha ha! Failed! No beans! No bread! Had cheese as well! Gutted! I have a noodle soup, crackers and peanut butter!
When I got downstairs I saw the lovely hamper my mum had put together for me of all kinds of gorgeous treats! Had a couple of olives and left the chocolates and pate! X

Texty_F said:
Oh nooooo nothing worse than when you really fancy something and u dont have it :-(

Have you had the naked noodle boxes? Just had a Thai chicken one! Would have been nice if there was enough water in it! Have no clue how many syns they are but they look like they should be low x

Well had a 8lb gain!! Wasnt expecting it to be that bad but I had been off plan all month and didnt bother to weigh all month either.

Well I am back on plan now and OH bought me a Wii fit for Christmas so will be bang on that too. Does anyone use their balance board to weigh in and does it appear accurate?

Well I gained 3lb at wi on xmas eve, and then lost 1lb at wi on nye, so am actually rather pleased with myself, considering I didn't count anything at all...

slscarborough said:
Well had a 8lb gain!! Wasnt expecting it to be that bad but I had been off plan all month and didnt bother to weigh all month either.

Well I am back on plan now and OH bought me a Wii fit for Christmas so will be bang on that too. Does anyone use their balance board to weigh in and does it appear accurate?

I got a Wii fit too, and I would use it to do a cheeky wi but its in kg and I'm too lazy to convert it :) lol xx

I use my wii board to weigh myself. It's not accurate but gives you an idea of if your going up or down.
Mine weighs on stones and pounds xx

Weigh in in an hour - literally scared. :( gonna be horrible! but get it done!

4lb gain for me.Was off plan from 18/12 til today, also had that flu bug and didn't eat for 4 days, so made up for it when I started to feel better on Xmas eve.
Have ran today, got Pilates tomorrow and will run again Sunday, hopefully that and homemade cooking will get rid of that gain.
I have just eaten thecheesy tuna pasta bake from the magazine pull out, it was lovely but my god huge portions ( I halved it as only two of us but it was still massive)

Maintained tonight so an over all of 2lb gain over Christmas/new year. Pretty pleased with that! Looking forward to getting back to normal, starting tomorrow with an hours kettle bell class! 5 stone award here I come

Well no matter what leave it at the scales and move on - its a new week and a new year for all of us - we will do this x

Back