How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

Thanks guys!

A vanilla frijj milkshake has 17 syns! I'd already had about 5 syns before hand so that's how I slipped up.

Got on the scales this morning and had lost two pounds of my unofficial Xmas gain which is a pound over when I last weighed in so might not be so bad after all.

Good luck for this week all! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh would have thought they could have been more suns, might have to have one sometime, used to love them
Thanks guys!

A vanilla frijj milkshake has 17 syns! I'd already had about 5 syns before hand so that's how I slipped up.

Got on the scales this morning and had lost two pounds of my unofficial Xmas gain which is a pound over when I last weighed in so might not be so bad after all.

Good luck for this week all! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh would have thought they could have been more suns, might have to have one sometime, used to love them
You could have half at a time! I love the choc ones and banana ones! They're lush x

Well the damage was 1.5 pound on. Which isn't bad but considering I'd put some on before Christmas I'm more determined to lose it again now. Well a new year and I'm determined to get it off to a good start!

Good luck all x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Will find out at 5 today... it's not going to be a true gain I suppose as I couldn't make the WI after new years so its 2 weeks off plan and then 5 days completely on plan... I gained 3lbs before my 2 weeks off so going to add that to whatever gain (if I gain) I have tonight and call it 3 weeks off.

I don't feel like I've gained though.... but I must have done as I know what I've eaten...

I managed to gain 2lb over New year too, so 4.5 in total. Plus I put on at the start of Dec when it was my 30th. Back on it again now, need to get that gain off!

I gained 4.5 pounds in a month! I went to New York at the start of December and didn't stop eating until today lol I think that is kinda good going 

This will make everyone feel better, a woman at my group tonight gained 7lbs Xmas week, another 7lbs New Years week and yep you've guessed it- ANOTHER 7lbs this week! So she's put on 1 & 1/2 stone in 3 weeks!! And she was mortified but she's now so determined to be 100% on plan and my C told her she'll prob have a big loss next week cos for her it's like starting again.

This will make everyone feel better, a woman at my group tonight gained 7lbs Xmas week, another 7lbs New Years week and yep you've guessed it- ANOTHER 7lbs this week! So she's put on 1 & 1/2 stone in 3 weeks!! And she was mortified but she's now so determined to be 100% on plan and my C told her she'll prob have a big loss next week cos for her it's like starting again.
Wow thats a massive gain!

Wow thats a massive gain!
Yeh she had already lost 4 stone prior to Xmas, and has been with SW on and off for years so she's horrified that she's managed to gain such a large amount! The good thing is she has faced the scales every week and knows what she needs to do- I'm guessing she will have a big loss next week!

Yeh she had already lost 4 stone prior to Xmas, and has been with SW on and off for years so she's horrified that she's managed to gain such a large amount! The good thing is she has faced the scales every week and knows what she needs to do- I'm guessing she will have a big loss next week!
Aww i hope so for her, its so disheartening to see a gain x

Aww i hope so for her, its so disheartening to see a gain x
My C told her she MUST come next week, nothing worse than not facing the scales- she'll only put on even more! I think she's more determined to stick to it this time. She put on 14lbs last Xmas, didn't go back and then piled on 2 more, resulting in her coming back in April 2012 and this is the longest she's been coming and the most weight she's lost. I really hope she comes back.
I'm glad I've been going over Xmas and new year or my 4.5lbs gain could have been a lot worse and instead of getting 3lbs off this week (yay me!) I'd prob be piling it on! X

Well after a 2lb gain Xmas week and a STS the following week I've lost 3.5lb this week (considering it was my birthday on Sunday I'm dead chuffed with myself!). Only 4lb to go now to get rid of the pre-Christmas/Xmas parties gain

dudette2001uk said:
Well after a 2lb gain Xmas week and a STS the following week I've lost 3.5lb this week (considering it was my birthday on Sunday I'm dead chuffed with myself!). Only 4lb to go now to get rid of the pre-Christmas/Xmas parties gain

Well done!!!

Eeeek another gain today! 4lbs! I deserved it though, i can't stop eating rubbish!!! so a total of 6.5lb gain in 3 weeks, now i am back on track, been good all day today, been writing in my food diary too. New year, new me!!! :)

Good luck everyone! (by the way i refuse to change my signature etc....it will be coming off again in the next few weeks anyway, im not going backwards anymore lol) xxx

I put on 8lb but have managed to loose 4lb of it in the past week since starting SW.

Rara Lara, I like your thinking! :). I had a chart on the fridge door and had got down to 12st 8lb before Christmas. I'm not going to take it down, just get to 12st 8 again and carry on :character00115:

Back