How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

1 lb im delighted i was expecting huge gain after 3 bottles of Baileys and lots and lots of chocolate and meals out xx

Totally ashamed to say I gained 16lb. It wasn't just Xmas though. It was the entire month of December, and up to last week. Back on it like white on rice now and determined to get back to where I was, and go from there!

I put on 12lb in about 3 weeks over Christmas an my birthday (14th December) and earns every pound lol!

Not a good gain but I've actually been ok with it just knuckled down and been on plan 100% since waking up with a hangover on New Year's Day. Proud of myself for not crumbling and I now feel happier that I can cope with the odd night out or occasional treat without beating myself up over it.

We've all Los the weight before, we can do it again. More importantly, if you could go back would you make the same choices over the Christmas period? I know I would so I'm happy :) x

Just wondered how people are getting on with losing their xmas gains and getting back on track? I realised that despite having 3 losses since xmas I still haven't lost mine! Not letting it get me down as am on plan, doing my best and have also started new exercise but it is mad how it goes on so quick but off so slowwwww at times!
Hope everyones doing ok with theirs x

I got back to my start weight yesterday but still 4.5 needed to get to pre Christmas blow out. And I go on an all inc hol on sat for a week. No chance of being good for me. Looks like ill be spending march feb and march putting all that right.

I didn't gain much over Christmas considering what I ate 5.5lbs over 3 weeks, but its taking a lot longer to come off then I would have thought, I'm still 3lbs up from my pre-Christmas weight

very, I always forget how its a lot harder coming off then going on.... ahhh well I did enjoy my Christmas so can't complain too much I knew what I was doing and at least it was a small gain

I was on a low cal diet which I went off track two weeks before Christmas and couldn't get back into after so I started SW 10 days ago weighing 12lbs up from before Christmas, weighed this morning and so far I've lost 8lbs so 4 more to go before I've even started properly in my eyes

I was on a low cal diet which I went off track two weeks before Christmas and couldn't get back into after so I started SW 10 days ago weighing 12lbs up from before Christmas, weighed this morning and so far I've lost 8lbs so 4 more to go before I've even started properly in my eyes

12lbs isn't bad over that time period though and you've lost a massive chunk of it, so well done :)

Back