How much did you lose before the fat came off your bum/hips/thighs?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by curvesncurls, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    Following on from the hugely successful SW and Boobs thread, I'm getting annoyed that I've lost 2 stone 8 1/2 pounds and am training like a demon - but the weight still seems to be coming off my upper body and waist, but not belly/thighs/hips/bum! Grrrrrr!!!

So, exactly what it says on the tin, how much did you lose til you saw a big improvement? I've definitely toned up a bit, but lots of room for improvement!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't know the answer to that either!! I've lost 9 stone 7lbs and still have chunky thighs. Yes, I have lost weight from them, but they are still my biggest body part lol.

4. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Do you go to the gym? Or train at home? If you go to the gym then maybe speak to one of the trainers to get some exercises that would specifically target the lower body-running is working for me to be honest tho :)
    HTH

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    Yeah - I'm training with the personal trainer, so squats and lunges galore! Guess it's just a wait and see job

Thanks xx

6. fennerxo

fennerxo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(11.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    try doing some toning exercises?

7. suze1310

suze1310 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.19%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Iv lost 3 stone 4 in a year and have lost 9 inches off my hips so far and 8 off my waist, iv been exercising very occasionally too sometimes 3/4 a week and the nothing for 6/7 weeks! I have found that it has come off in the areas at different times like iv just lost another inch off my bum in the last few weeks just following the plan! Some peoples body type means u will never lose loads from ur hips I have a friend who is a 8 top but needs a 12 bottom and she has lovely toned beautiful legs and bum but has a tiny top half!! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.