How much did you lose before the fat came off your bum/hips/thighs?

curvesncurls

Following on from the hugely successful SW and Boobs thread, I'm getting annoyed that I've lost 2 stone 8 1/2 pounds and am training like a demon - but the weight still seems to be coming off my upper body and waist, but not belly/thighs/hips/bum! Grrrrrr!!!

So, exactly what it says on the tin, how much did you lose til you saw a big improvement? I've definitely toned up a bit, but lots of room for improvement!

I don't know the answer to that either!! I've lost 9 stone 7lbs and still have chunky thighs. Yes, I have lost weight from them, but they are still my biggest body part lol.

Do you go to the gym? Or train at home? If you go to the gym then maybe speak to one of the trainers to get some exercises that would specifically target the lower body-running is working for me to be honest tho :)
HTH

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah - I'm training with the personal trainer, so squats and lunges galore! Guess it's just a wait and see job

Thanks xx

try doing some toning exercises?

Iv lost 3 stone 4 in a year and have lost 9 inches off my hips so far and 8 off my waist, iv been exercising very occasionally too sometimes 3/4 a week and the nothing for 6/7 weeks! I have found that it has come off in the areas at different times like iv just lost another inch off my bum in the last few weeks just following the plan! Some peoples body type means u will never lose loads from ur hips I have a friend who is a 8 top but needs a 12 bottom and she has lovely toned beautiful legs and bum but has a tiny top half!! Xx

Back