How much did you lose before you dropped a dress size?? and how many days/weeks in wa

I dropped a dress size in my first week and I lost 14lbs. It varies though

It took me ages to lose inches even though I was losing weight. I've now lost the best part of 5 stone but have only lost 5 inches round my waist so it really varies by person.

Hi
I also lost quite a bit before I even got out of my last years summer clothes , it drove me mad , even though I had lost 2 and half stone. Then all of a sudden wow ! everything just started to fall off me. I guess it depends how how tight your clothes were before LOL. But once I got past about 4 stone it seemed like a size a month really fast through the 18's then 16's I guess it depends on how much you have to lose really, as a stone is a huge % of your body weight if you are lighter than at your top weight.
Hope that makes sense , I went from size 22 to a 14 in 6 stone , with a stone and a half still to go.

This is now my week 19, i started at a size 32.. and im now in between a 16-18 !

My hubby, was a 46 waist and now a 34 !

this diet is great, i wish id have done it years ago..

x

Ive dropped roughly a dress size every stone :)

I've lost 2 stone 5 and a half pounds and I started at a size small 16.

I would say that I dropped to a 14 after a stone and then to a 12 after the next stone.

I am now in between a 10 and a 12 and have around half a stone to 10 pounds left to lose. Hopefully that will take me into a proper size 10!

Whenever i've lost weight before i've always had to lose alot before my dress sizes started going down. I was a size 28 in trousers when i started, now after 4.5 stone i'm in a 24, can get into a 22 but they are a bit tight round the waist. I like to blame my big bones ;)

The less you have to lose, the less pounds it takes to drop a dress size generally.

When I first started, I had 4 stone to lose. The first 2 1/2 stone I lost a little over one dress size. Then after that it was 2 stone lost, 2 dress sizes lost and the last 1/2 stone made me a dress size less. So it did average out to be about 1 dress size per stone, but the inchloss did go faster as I got closer to my goal weight.

Right now, it takes about 10 pounds to lose a dress size for me.

(my ticker needs updating, but as I'm not seeing my CDC till Tuesday, I'm waiting till then!)

Back