How much did you lose in 8 weeks?

Tatty03

Just wanted an estimate of how much could possibly be lost in 8 weeks x

I lost about 2 1/2 stone being 100% in 8 weeks, good luck x

Yep, 2 stone......... tis what keeps you motivated on this diet :)

Def you should lose a stone a month! I've got my fourth WI tomorrow and am sure I will have lost 2lbs or more and I will too have lost a stone in a month! Its def doable good luck x

Hi, i'm new to the site and reading your diary has given me that extra boost to make it till the end of the month. i've just started wk 3 and i have lost 12lb so far, i did have a little mess up in wk 2 but luckily not too much damage done! :) keep strong x

custardtart said:
Hi, i'm new to the site and reading your diary has given me that extra boost to make it till the end of the month. i've just started wk 3 and i have lost 12lb so far, i did have a little mess up in wk 2 but luckily not too much damage done! :) keep strong x

Ah thanks. Well done to you too. X

Tatty if you base if on losing 2 stone in 8 weeks then anything more is a bonus, keep focused and the days will pass quickly

BF

Well I have just had my 5th weigh and have lost 30lbs I seem to lose 5lbs a week at the mo x

Well I have just had my 5th weigh and have lost 30lbs I seem to lose 5lbs a week at the mo x

Wow Nome fantastic weight loss - well done, I lost 6lb in my first week and was delighted, i'm aiming for 3 a week.

BF

Back