How much did you put on after your holiday?

rachy1986

Hi ladies and gents!
Im going away 20th June for 2 weeks and plan to come off CD then come right back on it when I get back.
I just wondered how much you put on while off the diet on holiday?
xx

Just try and have an Atkins style Holiday and you shouldn't gain much weight.

I'm going on holiday on Sat and I am SSing for the whole week!!

I lost 5.5lbs on my holiday. I SS'd for 2 days then the other 5 days I had shakes during day then at night only had fresh white grilled fish and salad. No alcohol either. Didn't feel like I was missing out AND the feeling of coming home and loosing is amazing!!! xx

I gained 2lbs when I was away for 2 weeks. I had eggs and mushroom etc without toast for breakfast, lunch I had salad and dinner I had a bit of carbs but good choices for example no creamy dishes, chose steak veg and new potatoes.. I also drank most nights, but did walk around lots during the day so I burned a lot of calories :D

The wine def caused the gain lol but hey ur on holiday ur meant to let ur hair down!! No point staring at other people's food and not having any cocktails by the pool!

restart 04/05/11 week 1 = 9 stones 7 -- week 2= 9 stones 5 -- week 3= 9 stones 3

Thankyou guys!This is all very encouraging!! I hope to only put on a few pounds...I am letting my hair down for my hols but not going to go stupid and undo all my hard work!
xx

Back