How much do i love slendertone

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
been using my slendertone for a few - a month now - recently i have been getting back pain ...so i finally looked at the instructions(i glanced at them when i got my first one but didnt read fully) .......and i realised i have gone from the medium pad setting to the small :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DYIPPPEEEEEEEE !!! Hence the pain as i had the pads in the wrong place DURRRRR

That make me feel a whole lot better about having mine on upside down! :D

oh nice one nic - thats coolio... u gonna look stunning in that new outfit of urs ;) xox

That make me feel a whole lot better about having mine on upside down! :D
Lol ...i know how stopid am i lol got my system abs & controller, arms and mini today hehehe really excited can't wait to try the arms one tomorrow...shame you cant zap everything at once!!!
oh nice one nic - thats coolio... u gonna look stunning in that new outfit of urs ;) xox
Cheers hun!
Oh yes!! Got it today...and it fits kinda.... just need to be slacker to look right...can't wait to wear it!!!

I have been thinking about getting mine out its box again.After reading this i just might go and do that.

Can I just ask: where did you get your slendertones and how much do they cost? I had a look on amazon but it was all a bit confusing. Porgeous, your page is like a fashion parade! I always look forward to seeing your latest dress. You have great taste :)

wow

Lol ...i know how stopid am i lol got my system abs & controller, arms and mini today hehehe really excited can't wait to try the arms one tomorrow...shame you cant zap everything at once!!!

Cheers hun!
Oh yes!! Got it today...and it fits kinda.... just need to be slacker to look right...can't wait to wear it!!!

ABS

ARMS

AND

MINI

:jelous:

hmmmm... thats it im off to the slendertone site - need to keep up with my fellow lipotrimmers ;)

The arms one is mad nic! If you stand relaxed you arm shoots up when it buzzes!!! lol pure weirdness - different feeling to the abs one - but worth it to have nice toned sexy arms ;) cant wait to hear what u think of it! xox

Think ill get the mini also - xox

ABS

ARMS

AND

MINI

:jelous:

hmmmm... thats it im off to the slendertone site - need to keep up with my fellow lipotrimmers ;)

The arms one is mad nic! If you stand relaxed you arm shoots up when it buzzes!!! lol pure weirdness - different feeling to the abs one - but worth it to have nice toned sexy arms ;) cant wait to hear what u think of it! xox

Think ill get the mini also - xox
HAHAHAHAHA that sounds cool...ooo cant wait to try it now...should keep me amused for hours...small things, small minds and all that!
yeah got a really good deal got the abs, controller and mini for £149 purchased the arms of smebay (using a money off coupon and got it for £28!!!) BARGAIN!!!!
After georgies description i had to get the mini ... i want to see and feel my ass do things i never knew possible like she did hahaha:D

Can I just ask: where did you get your slendertones and how much do they cost? I had a look on amazon but it was all a bit confusing. Porgeous, your page is like a fashion parade! I always look forward to seeing your latest dress. You have great taste :)
A mixture hun...bought my slendertone actve from TJ Hughes for only £35 it was on special offer, the shorts are 79 on ebay (new) and there are other belts cheaper...but i have just put mine back on ebay ...and bought the dearer controller system system abs, arms and mini as i was using it sooo much i was spending a fortune on batteries there website is www.slendertone.com look at the special offers part or just jump on ebay and stick slendertone in and it will come up with loads xxx

Oooo you'll love the mini, I lie face down on the sofa with my arse in the air doing things I never knew possible! The arms one is really freaky, haven't managed to get past 50 yet. Can't wait to see what you think of them!

Thanks cee-cee xx

Lol G...that sounds sexual hahahahahaha oooo cant wait 10 more mins on the belt i think them on to the mini hahaha

Lol G...that sounds sexual hahahahahaha oooo cant wait 10 more mins on the belt i think them on to the mini hahaha

Well it is kinda exhilarating! x

OH PLEASE REPORT TO US ALL WHAT THE MINI IS LIKE!

I cant get passed 35 on the arm on - but i cant get past 60 on the ab one either! lol

PORGEOUS IS HARDCORE!

OH PLEASE REPORT TO US ALL WHAT THE MINI IS LIKE!

I cant get passed 35 on the arm on - but i cant get past 60 on the ab one either! lol

PORGEOUS IS HARDCORE!

Nah, just extremely wobbly :D x

wobbly?

Nah, just extremely wobbly :D x

yeah right - dead on - i believe u! you look REALLY WOBBLY in your beautiful pics!!!

catch urself on woman! ur a machine - sex machine - hardcore you know the score - no nonsense - bring it on - zap the life clean out of yourself on 99..... thats no wobbly woman!

yeah right - dead on - i believe u! you look REALLY WOBBLY in your beautiful pics!!!

catch urself on woman! ur a machine - sex machine - hardcore you know the score - no nonsense - bring it on - zap the life clean out of yourself on 99..... thats no wobbly woman!

Ah babes you do make me laugh! We'll have to investigate a wobble cam so we can shake it baby shake it :eek:

OMG G 99 i am not that far up yet lol in pain on 85!
You have no wobbly bits hun like Futures bright said MRS sex machine .....hope i look as fab as you when i am finished!!
Its very addictive tho!!!
So doe sthe abs one do any quick pulse programs?

OMG G 99 i am not that far up yet lol in pain on 85!
You have no wobbly bits hun like Futures bright said MRS sex machine .....hope i look as fab as you when i am finished!!
Its very addictive tho!!!
So doe sthe abs one do any quick pulse programs?

You are all very lovely but trust me on the wobbly bits, squishy is probably a better word! Haven't discovered any quick pulse one's yet, it auto progresses through the programmes all seem to be the same but a little higher output I think. I'm on programme 3 on the Abs. Is your arse doing acrobatics yet????

Awwww...was looking forward to quick pulses...not yet i decided to do 20 mins more on the abs and then the mini ....will post as soon as i am doing ass acrobats lol :)

I'm loving the abs one too. I've not had a day off yet, so I thought todays the day, but I'm dying to get buzzing!!!

I got to 99 on mine and my brother who has the same belt said mine must be broke, so he made me try his.....got to 99 on his to0 LOL. I'm not sure if the gymbody is as strong as the other abs one. It does feel like my muscles are rolling all over the place, but I love it. My brother has not been passed the middle stage LOL. He keeps telling me its because he's doing palates at the same time (boy he sounds gay).

Does the mini just do the butt? I need the thighs doing as well.

Back