how much do you drink each day?

Hi everyone

I just wondered how much everyone drinks through the day and if youve found that it has any impact on your losses?

today Ive had 2 small coffees a skinny latte a cup of tea and a glass of orange squash. I dont feel thirsty but I know I should make the effort to drink more.

I am also trying to drink more I think you're supposed to have 8 glasses of water a day :O
Today I've had 1 tea, 1 coffee and 1 small bottle of water. Naughty :)

Water also helps to fill you up like sometimes you think you're hungry but it's thirst.

I drink a pint of water each morning, then 1 or 2 750ml bottles at work, and then around another pint each evening... not sure what that works out to in terms of glasses but feels enough to me unless I'm exercising too, in which case I'll probably drink more.

And in addition to that 1-2 cups of tea.

i try and have a bottle of water at my desk so that i drink that and i dont even think about it half the time.
today ive had a 500ml bottle , a green tea, diet red bull and in on a 750ml of water. Probably by the end of the day i will have had another 750 and 500 ml of water plus another green tea a coffee and a can of diet juice :)

i do drink alot and i am constantly at the loo :)

I try to drink atleast 4 pints of squash or water a day and I have about 4 cups of tea a day....i find it helps with my weightloss and feel less bloated :)

I try to drink atleast 4 pints of squash or water a day and I have about 4 cups of tea a day....i find it helps with my weightloss and feel less bloated :)

I used to think how can you be LESS bloated if you are drinking MORE liquids. But apparently, our bodies are pretty smart and if we don't drink a lot of water it hangs on to what we do drink, causing us to feel bloated. And when we start drinking plenty of water on a regular basis our bodies realise we don't need to store as much so any water you were retaining is lost.

I drink about 1 litre of plain water, 2 mugs of tea and probably around 2 cans of diet coke a day. I drink lots more water if I exercise though, arond another 750ml (or more with Zumba, I need it!)

I hardly drink water, but I do drink a lot of caffeine. I had a 1 litre of water on Sunday, and I think that stored in the body bc on Sunday I had put weight on even though I hadn't actually had a bad weekend. Must. Drink. More

I drink 3 to 4 pints of water a day (roughly 2 litres), plus tea and coffee and diet drinks (ocassionally) and when I don't I feel tired, sluggish and bloated and get headaches.

As a guide your pee should be the colour of white wine!

I normally drink 2 litres of water at work, a large cup of tea in the morning, a diet coke with lunch, a pint of squash with supper and usually a vodka and slimline tonic at night! Must be why I'm constantly on the toilet :spit:

I take 1.5 litres of low-cal squash to work with me and finish that over the course of the day. I'll also take a large coffee (500ml) with a dash of milk in it. I'll probably have a pint of squash when I get home so I guess that's about 2.5 litres throughout the day. If I'm exercising I'll get through most of a 750ml bottle of water too.

I find it makes a huge difference to my weightloss and how I feel generally. I do feel really bloated if I forget to take my squash in. Too much caffeine is meant to slow weight-loss as it messes with insulin levels, but I can't kick my morning coffee habit!

5- 6 pints of no added sugar squash. I love it when its fridge cold and i find when i am working, i drink more. I always make one once i have finished cause i know i will drink it

I drink 5 pints of water and about 4-5 big mugs of tea. I exercise a lot but I am still thirsty at night. Don't think it's possible to drink anymore fluids though :/

Not much as we are monitored closely for toilet breaks

I have 1 litre in the morning and same in afternoon

Usually do the majority of my hydrating in the evenings!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I must drink about 5/6 pints a day and more if I am exercising. I have a large travel mug at work and drink herbal tea throughout the day. Usually 2/3 of them at least. Then I have another pint or two of water or squash when I'm cooking dinner and either more herbal tea or squash in the evening. Like another poster though I still get thirsty at night, this is made ten times worse if I have had any bacon or too much ham because of the high sodium levels.

I don't really take much notice of how much i'm drinking and i don't make a conscious effort to make sure I drink a certain amount either so can't really comment on how much, but the weeks I do drink a bit more than usual my losses are a lot bigger x

Drinking more water defo helps my weigh loss. The week I drink loads of water I always see better results but....I struggle to drink so much but getting better.

On an average day I have 1-2 cups of tea most the time a can of diet coke or coke zero with lunch, then probs 3-4 glasses of water with or without no added sugar squash.

I drink quite a lot of water during the day, at least 2 litres while I am at my desk working. I have 2 or 3 mugs of coffee throughout the day. With my dinner I usually have a Coke Zero or 7Up Free. At the weekends, I drink less, due to the fact I am usually out and about. If I am dehydrated I get a headache. I always drink a lot though, so it's not weightloss related.

CD

anything between 2-6 pints of water. No squash. Plus 2-4 cups of tea/coffee during the day, plus some oat milk every night.

I drink much less if I'm on the allotment as there are no toilets!!! Im off there today so I'm waiting for my morning pee to finish then I'll go haha

Back