How much do you exercise?

Another Mario Kart addict here :eek:

I have a stepper at home which I use on the easiest setting to get repetitions rather than muscle building.

Went for a swim yesterday and I was absolutely shattered afterwards :eek: didn't realise how little energy for it I had.

Annie x

Wow thanks you guys, you all seem to be very active. I am definitely going to get the Wii Fit. I would love a treadmill or cross trainer but firstly it's money and secondly, where the hell would I put it?! Lol. :8855:

I have been doing toning exercises for my arms but I need all the motivation I can get to do my legs! I really need to do it though if I want to be toned and look like a sexy mamma!! :giggle:

Hels, I wish I could say I wasn't disheartened but I am. I just want to drop one size and but I haven't. I will be measuring myself this evening so hopefully I will be able to notice the difference and also I'm meeting my new CDC who was one of the nominees for "Slimmer of the Year 2008" so that alone should push me towards my goal. :character00115:

i dont do anything, i HATE IT. i work in an active job on weekends and sweat it out then and i walk a lot but other than that i am pretty much the laziest person ever. i am going to have to start doing something, toning etc soon i think. i have a mini trampoline which i love and apparently using that for half an hour is the same as jogging for half an hour!

I use the wi fit for 15 mins -1 hour a night and love the boxing game:D

Also bought my fitness coach which is sooooo good, used to go to gym loads but don't have enough energy to do proper workouts at the gym and the membership is pricey so decided to wait till I work up the stages on cambridge.:p
Lots of walking too:)

In answer to the question - none! I walk up and down the stairs a lot and I'm a whizz with the remote control, but that's about it, lol! :D I did go out dancing a couple of weekends ago, but it knackered me out for two days, so exercise is out right now (while I'm on SS anyway). I've got a walking machine in the spare bedroom (currently being used as a temporary wardrobe :eek:) and I'm getting a secondhand PowerPlate off eBay when the weight's off - but I'm doing nothing until it is, I just don't want to get too tired.

Exercise isn't always necessary on CD - if you don't believe me, go and look at Porgeous's fantastic photo album -
http://www.minimins.com/3269-porgeous-albums-weightloss-pictures.html
(she didn't do ANY!).

I will rejoin the gym when all this is over - I went last year but was too puffed to carry on during most sessions! I'll get much more benefit when I'm a lot lighter!
:whacky068:

Wow - i have just had a look at Porgeous's photo's - WOW!!! Does any one know how long it took her?

I know she started in August 2007 and she's been on maintenance for a year - have a look at her profile for more details (one step back from the photo album). She's such a good advert for CD, isn't she?! :)

Wow, Deb, you are so right. Those pictures are amazing! I can't believe she didn't do anything to tone as she looks fantastic.

I do want to exercise as I thought it would help my weight loss but also cos I feel unfit. At least I now know that you don't need to do it in order to lose the weight while on this diet.

Thanks Jaycey, as per usual, you have come to the rescue with your knowledge!

In answer to the question - none! I walk up and down the stairs a lot and I'm a whizz with the remote control, but that's about it, lol! :D I did go out dancing a couple of weekends ago, but it knackered me out for two days, so exercise is out right now (while I'm on SS anyway). I've got a walking machine in the spare bedroom (currently being used as a temporary wardrobe :eek:) and I'm getting a secondhand PowerPlate off eBay when the weight's off - but I'm doing nothing until it is, I just don't want to get too tired.

Exercise isn't always necessary on CD - if you don't believe me, go and look at Porgeous's fantastic photo album -
http://www.minimins.com/3269-porgeous-albums-weightloss-pictures.html
(she didn't do ANY!).

I will rejoin the gym when all this is over - I went last year but was too puffed to carry on during most sessions! I'll get much more benefit when I'm a lot lighter!
:whacky068:
Blimey Jaycey, you are brave going all naturist. I could never do that! If I bent over someone would go and park their bike lol

Back