How much do you pay for CD?

kazz

Gold Member
Hiya

I am just interested to see how much people pay for their CD products. I have asked my CDC to order Mix a Mousse for me & Tetras but she is unsure of the cost (noone has asked her for them before!!) She has told me that the tetras would be more expensive than shakes, so I am just trying to get a feel for what other people pay? I know theres no way she would rip me off, but would like to be a little bit more informed than I am now!!

Thanks

i pay exactly the same for shakes soups bars and tetras - £1.55 per meal or £32.55 a week for 21 meals

water flavoring £6.20

have never bought mix a mousse so cant help with that

I pay £32.55 per week and thats a mixture of sachets, bars and tetras.
Not sure if the tetras cost more. I think the first 7 you get cost the same as packets. But anymore might be a teeny bit more.

Hope that helps xxx

Hi
I pay £32.50 a week for 21 packs,its the same price whatever I have soups, shakes,bars or tetras in any quantity to make it up to the 21.
my CDC charges £6.50 for the water flavorings, dont know about mix a mousse as I havent tried that yet
Saying that though Im meeting my new CDC in a bit so things may change

I used to pay £1.60 for the shakes and 20p extra for the bars and Tetras and the summer berry i paid £6.20 and the mix a mousse £3.20

julesrush

It varies from counsellor to counsellor. The RRp for sachets is £1.55 so if you were on sachets alone it would be £32.55 (3 a day) the tetras and the bars do cost us alot more so in the case of me....I charge bars at the same, because you can only have 1 a day and tetras, for the first 7 per week I charge the normal, but for any additional ones I charge an extra 20p per tetra. In general MAM is about £2.85, £6.20 for drink mixes and fibre 89 at about £5.50.

As I say....it varies as they are allowed to charge what they want....but those are the RRP.

My CDC charges £1.60 per item (bars, shakes, soups or tetras). She stocks every flavour plus all the extras but have never bought anything other than the meals so don't know about mix-a-mousse or flavourings.

As far as I am aware (BUT COULD HAVE GOT THE WRONG END OF THE STICK???? CDC please advise?) CDCs are allowed to sell the "extras" through the mail and on ebay, but not the food packs. Could be wrong about that one? but if your CDC can't supply you could look at that route.

Thanks everyone....I usually pay £33 for a weeks mix of bars and shakes so it doesnt sound like it will be too much extra for some tetras as well.... I will be getting 4 weeks of products from my cdc nest time I see her so needed an idea how much to have for all the different bits!!

Thanx again people....this is just one of the many many reasons why I love this site soooo much!

Hiya... i too pay £1.55 per meal.. so £32.55 per week..

My cdc does not charge any different if you buy bars or tetra's. But she also told me a lot of cdc's do charge more for these as they cost more to buy than the packets.

xx

Tetras are the beeeeeeeest!!! I live on them. I used to have weeks were I would get 21 chocolate tetras.

Its only what....£3 more?.....and I would say the tetras are worth it......oooooooough....tetra......I'm so addicted. Don't suppose thats good though is it?:D

I charge the RRP of 1.55 for packs, bars and tetras, even though the bars and tetras cost more just cos I can't do sums! lol

The ebay thing is a tricky one - CD don't really want CDCs to sell the other products online or in the post (deffo not the packs/bars/tetras!!!!!) as they ask all CDCs to stock the full range of products, so there should be no need to go anywhere to get them other than your own CDC.

Tetras are the beeeeeeeest!!! I live on them. I used to have weeks were I would get 21 chocolate tetras.

Its only what....£3 more?.....and I would say the tetras are worth it......oooooooough....tetra......I'm so addicted. Don't suppose thats good though is it?:D

Well its better than some addictions isnt it lol

Imagine....you could be addicted to pizza hut cheese feast...now where would that get ye?!

The ebay thing is a tricky one - CD don't really want CDCs to sell the other products online or in the post (deffo not the packs/bars/tetras!!!!!) as they ask all CDCs to stock the full range of products, so there should be no need to go anywhere to get them other than your own CDC.

I have absolutely no intention of buying from ebay....besides anything the postage is obscene!!! my CDC seems to have accepted that I may know more about the products, in terms of whats available, than she does and although she is a little resistant, I am quite sure I can get her to order me whatever I want...I think she knows that I am in this for the long haul and I will keep going back to her until I am finished!!

I pay £33 for my 21 packs/bars/tetras, and £1.60 for extra packs, I'm stocking up a bit so I'm not paying out for stuff in December.

I have absolutely no intention of buying from ebay....besides anything the postage is obscene!!! my CDC seems to have accepted that I may know more about the products, in terms of whats available, than she does and although she is a little resistant, I am quite sure I can get her to order me whatever I want...I think she knows that I am in this for the long haul and I will keep going back to her until I am finished!!

That's great, Kazz - she really should know what's available as CDCs get informed of all the products and RRPs on a regular basis by newsletter and email. I'm pleased to hear that she'll be ordering in stuff for you!

i pay £33 a week for 21 well i did, im only on 2 a day now, and some weeks i get mine free or cheaper cos i do computer work for my cdc.

Just thinking about the cost of CD and realised that the average smoker spends more on cigarettes than it cost for a week on CD. Smokers still need to eat, take vitamins etc.

Quite an eye opener for a non smoker like me!

Dizzy

Back