How much do you pay for your packs?

Pretika

Silver Member
I pay 1.95 for packs and 2.50 for bars and tetras. I think I pay too much as when I did the Cwp a few years ago I paid 1.65 for packs and 2.10 for tetras and bars .. Just curious to see what others pay

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I pay 1.95 for packs and 2.50 for bars and tetras. I think I pay too much as when I did the Cwp a few years ago I paid 1.65 for packs and 2.10 for tetras and bars .. Just curious to see what others pay

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are being 'Had' if you are paying £2.50.
I Pay £2.20 for Bars and Tetras (don't have shakes/soups)

I pay £2.00 for everything,packets,tetras and bars.I paid £10 for my first weigh in and consultation,the £10 is taken off my 3rd bill x

I pay 2quid for packs and 2.20 for bars/tetras. Some Counsellors have to pay 20% VAT (if they're over the threshold) which explains the mark-up differences. Bloody ridiculous that the govt can charge vat on food replacement packs, but hey.

I paid £1.90 for shakes...I got 4 porridges, 7 soups and 17 shakes for £53 last night. I'm over 5'8 so I have 4 a day.

xx

My CDC charges £2 for any product

I pay £2.00 a shake/soup and £2.20 a tetra.

I pay 2pound for tetras (though since I got to week 15 I now get a 2pound discount for being my cdc's star pupil!)

tinkerbellsmum said:
35 is good i pay 45 a week for my 21

She does it for 35 each cos me and my OH are doing it together so she did us a special deal :) I don't think she charges much more usually though

Back