How much do you pay for your packs?

I only have tetras which are £2.10 - I know bars are £2.10 as well but have no idea about shakes/soups/porridges.

£2 per shake pack, no idea bout the rest

I pay 1.95 for shakes, soups and porridges and 2.20 for tetras and bars.
Don't have a fee to pay consultant

Shakes £1.80, tetras £2, bars £2. I have 7 of each per week average £41 per week. Never paid a weigh in fee. Get free go on power plate worth £4 if buy a weeks food. Recommended friends and if they do 3 complete weeks I get £5 off :D. Jayne x

Last edited:
35 quid for any 21 products :)

Thats really good,i pay 60 euro per week which i think works out at around £52/53

I pay £2 for everything, used to be 20p or so less for normal packs but when the prices went up my CDC changed it to £2 so theres no confusion

restart 04/05/11 week 1 = 9 stones 7 -- week 2= 9 stones 5 -- week 3= 9 stones 3

£2 per bar/tetra and £1.75 for all powder packs. I would SO not pay £10 for someone to weigh me - that seems really unfair...!

I go to her house - shakes are £2 and bars/tetras are £2.25. I buy a weeks supply and it is free to be weighed. She has loads of stock so I never have to 'order in'. I think its a pretty good deal overall.

Mine have just gone up from £2.00 to £2.20 for the packs , I don't buy the tetras ( yuk!)- free consultation and weigh in and good stock.

Back