how much do you pay?

Hi lifetimeloser, I'd wear a pair of stilts under my trousers and pretend I was 5' 8'' and get 4 for price of 3! Only kidding. Mine charges £40 for 21 but other cdc in area charges £36.

I went to others before lelly, and yes she is very recommended :)

Broxi, it isn't the same price for 4 as 3.. I think it's a misunderstanding.... :)

My first week was a 4 day week because I changed over to Lelly, sometimes I have a 6 day week or a 7 day week depending on my schedule....
Which reminds me, I need to out in my order :)
x

hi all, looks like i had info wrong! no offence intended.
it is interesting to see what others charge and how "service" varies from cdc to cdc. mine is great and always ready to help!

I've just paid for my first week at £35.70. Thats for 18 sachets of a mix of shakes, porridge and soups and 3 cartons of chocolate shakes.

I pay €60 for 21 items, any type. I think with the exchange rate at the moment I'm paying alot more than you guys but my CDC is fantastic, I chat to her about anything at all, from the diet, how I'm going on it, to my plans for the weekend, family problems or work. She's always at the end of a phone for me and e-mails me through the week to see how I'm getting on. So I don't mind that I'm paying extra cos I feel she's worth it.

Back