how much do you pay?

how much are you paying for 21 packs of cambridge please? my cdc told me she charges same for 4 packs a day as 3???? don't seem fair! i pay £40 per week:confused:

I pay £37 per week for 21 items. It's the same whatever combination of things I get.

My CDC charges around 36.75 for 3 packs and 49 for 4 packs so if yours charges 40 for 4 packs then I'd get the extra pack a day so I always have some spare LOL

Mine are priced differently
Shakes and soups and porridge £1.68 each
Tetras £1.93
Bars £1.93
mix a mousse £4.05
Fibre 89 £5.70
hope that helps.
I think they are free to choose.

This sort of thread comes up so often but we have to remember that we are NOT just buying packs!!
Our CDC's are selling a service too!
Some offer a lot of counselling and support others very little!
Make sure you are comparing like with like!
Do a search on some of the other threads and have a read about what has been said before.
I think I might know your CDC BWT and she does have a set price, but I think you have maybe got it wrong about the 4 packs being same as 3 packs? I only have 3 but I think maybe you need to check with her as I think this isn't correct...
I might be wrong though and It might be a different CDC!
x

My old CDC used to charge £1.80 per meal for anything, tetra, shake, bar

I don't know how my new CDC prices things cos when I tried to sign up before the middle CDC had different prices for things...

Your guess is as good as mine LOL!

X

i pay £37.80 for any combination i get ready mades and bars and have a lovely cdc who offers support when i need it always happy to chat and said i can call if i need to if having a weak moment etc which is priceless :p

yes it's defo 40 whether you are on three a day or four, butn you cant have the 4 unless youre 5ft 8 or over. she has no different charges.also items are available separetely. thanks all for your replies, im not complaining bout price as the service is good and she's always on the end of phone, which is priceless!

see mine is the same as tinka but i don't feel i could pick up the phone at any time though

tillyfloss, hope i havent upset you,im very happy with cdc but as im new to this wanted to know if this pricing is normal and i agree it's all about the service as well.x

Hiya LTL... noooo you havent upset me....

Its just that I am sure we have same CDC as I have talked to others in this area and none but my present one charges fixed fee and I know she charges the £40 for the three meal but it IS more for 4 a day.... drop her a mail and check!
And you are right, she is lovely!
And once again certainly not upset me :) Have had a busy day here today so not posted as much as I usually do!!

Great first week loss btw!

x

thanks tilly, don't want to upset anyone, where about do you live?

cwmbran my cdc is lellycd on here in cardiff
not upsetting me just wouldnt want u to think u have given incorrect info out :)
x

thanks for replying, my cdc is les also, maybe i have wrong info????
please don't mention it to her wouldnt go to her again in case of embarrasment otherwise! im not knocking her as i said i find her soooo helpful! cheers tilly

I wouldn't mention it.... of course not and I know she would never take offence :)

I just didn't want you to think she was doing anything 'odd'.
I only know the fees because I had a chat about them a few weeks ago. :)

xx

cheers hun, btw your losses are amazing, just looked at your pics, looking good! lol. what day do u weigh on?

tuesday pm is my weigh day, ist weigh in was only six days,prob the same for most people? your good to come down from cwmbran each week, is there no cdc in your area or is ours recommended? x

Back