How much do you reckon...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i could lose by 5th November... it's my birthday and want to set myself a mini-goal?

i just hope it's not the case i only lose 1lb per week now :(

I am going out for a special meal for the fellas birthday on the 2nd November, and I have a goal of 7lbs by then.
Thats pretty much 2lbs a week, easy :D
We can do it!!

Will you be seeing some fireworks? My blokey said he'd kill me if I got fireworks for his birthday :( haha

Have you just lost 10lb in 3 weeks? That's brill! Well done you.

I think it's quite common for weight loss to slow a bit after the first couple of weeks, unfortunately. How about aiming for 2lbs loss each week (that's what I hope to achieve), but also setting a goal of 8lbs total by your birthday? That way if you do have a couple of 1lb or STS weeks (they are inevitable), you'll still be able to hit you goal and feel really pleased with yourself?

Plus, you'll have lost over a stone in total! In less than two months that'll be really good going.

Good luck whatever goal you decide to set. x

yeah i think i will go for the 8lbs... i have just lost 10lb in 3 weeks Lady Marmalade, i was really hoping to lose 4lbs this week to see me to my 1stone in 4 weeks mark, but i think i may be being a bit optimistic...

thanks for the help ladies xx

Back