how much do you spend?

Your headache might just be your body getting rid of all the rubbish you have eaten and changing of your diet

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi girls I've been thinking about this diet for weeks now but the cost puts me off but it doesn't seem that bad if its monthly I was doing celebrity slim but I'm a vegetarian & with that it was ok now I've just started maxitone can I ask what happens when a constant comes out to see you & do they push you to buy more than you need??

I went to my consultants house for my free evaluation and then she talked through the options with me, you don't need to buy then and there, obviously I can't talk for every consultant but I didn't feel pushed.

For the weight loss plan I ordered and needed - 2 tubs of F1 (1x choc 1x Van), 1 pot of energy tea (really does work!), 1 months supply of fibre tablets (2 tablets 3 x per day) and 1 months supply of vitamins (1 tablet 3 x a day). I also ordered a tub of protein drink mix which I add to the shake to up the protein and 2 boxes of chocolate peanut bars which is my afternoon snack sorted. This is everything I need for a month bar my AM snack and came to £160.

160/31 = £5.12 per day for 2 meals, 1 snack, 3 teas and a days supply of vits and fibre. I was spending between £5 - £10 a day on lunch alone before just in the week!

During your evaluation you tell your consultant about your life style at the moment your goals etc and then you are measured and scanned. The scanner will tell you weight, BMI, how hydrated you are, how many calories you burn a day, your body fat percentage and your body age (mine was 45 I am 27 lol).

It's informative and well done IMO x

Thanks jade I'm going to finish my maxitone & if that doesn't work ill give it a bash one of the mums at my sons school is on herballife & she looks amazing before she started she must have been a size 16 & now she looks like an 8

Go for it superslim1972 or before you start ask her for a 3 day trial pack and see what results you get from that I am sure the consultant will be lovely

That's good I never new you could get a trial pack how much does that cost ??

That's good I never new you could get a trial pack how much does that cost ??

I think the trial is about 12.50 or there abouts, you can get a vanilla one or a vanilla and cookies and cream one.

My consultant didn't push either the £160 sounds alot but over a month period its not as much as you would spend on food throughout the month xxx

Good luck

Wow well done you, that is fantastic

Back