• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much does exercise help?

batlo8

S: 17st4lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.92%)
When I did LT I didn't exercise at all but I am considering doing so this time.

However I must admit I am majorly lazy so if cardio doesn't speed the loss up much I will probably just do toning exercises.

Has anyone exercised? and if so has it helped?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st5lb C: 11st3lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 8st2lb(42.07%)
I do exercise to music classes twice a week (1 hour each) and try to walk at lunchtimes and weekends (weather permitting). I think it has improved my cardio fitness as i deffo don't get out of breath as easy now. I am thinking of now going to the gym to focus on toning certain bits - thighs, bingo wings etc.

I think any exercise is a bonus to you and it does make you feel better once you have done it - never thought i would hear myself say that!

wellandgood

Silver Member
S: 18st9lb C: 18st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st1lb(0.38%)
I regularly exercise on the treadmill at home. 5 days a week. 30-40 min at a brisk pace. I do it to feel good and help to ol heart. Dont know if it helps lose faster but it helps with stress releif and cardio fittness. i wouldnt go over the top with any exercise on vlcd's. moderation...

S: 14st0lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st1lb(7.65%)
I haven't done any exercise but am starting to feel very flabby. I am going to start walking to and from the train station each morning (approx 15/20 min each way) and start doing toning exercises. I wouldn't go over the top on VLCD though x

batlo8

S: 17st4lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.92%)
Thanks for the advise, think I may stick mostly to toning and then start with the cardio once I move up to 810.

Plus I'll do small things like walk the long way to the train station, take the stairs at work etc. I also read somewhere that getting up during the add breaks EVERY time they come on can make a difference!

S: 14st0lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st1lb(7.65%)
Never heard about the ad breaks will give it a try tonight when I am watching the soaps.lol