How much does exercise help?

batlo8

When I did LT I didn't exercise at all but I am considering doing so this time.

However I must admit I am majorly lazy so if cardio doesn't speed the loss up much I will probably just do toning exercises.

Has anyone exercised? and if so has it helped?

I do exercise to music classes twice a week (1 hour each) and try to walk at lunchtimes and weekends (weather permitting). I think it has improved my cardio fitness as i deffo don't get out of breath as easy now. I am thinking of now going to the gym to focus on toning certain bits - thighs, bingo wings etc.

I think any exercise is a bonus to you and it does make you feel better once you have done it - never thought i would hear myself say that!

I regularly exercise on the treadmill at home. 5 days a week. 30-40 min at a brisk pace. I do it to feel good and help to ol heart. Dont know if it helps lose faster but it helps with stress releif and cardio fittness. i wouldnt go over the top with any exercise on vlcd's. moderation...

I swim 3-4 times a week and try to be more active. I feel fine doing it and I am convinced that it will help me tone as I lose weight. Go for it!

I haven't done any exercise but am starting to feel very flabby. I am going to start walking to and from the train station each morning (approx 15/20 min each way) and start doing toning exercises. I wouldn't go over the top on VLCD though x

Thanks for the advise, think I may stick mostly to toning and then start with the cardio once I move up to 810.

Plus I'll do small things like walk the long way to the train station, take the stairs at work etc. I also read somewhere that getting up during the add breaks EVERY time they come on can make a difference!

Never heard about the ad breaks will give it a try tonight when I am watching the soaps.lol

Back