how much does thos cost?

assj

Silver Member
i am looking to start either cambridge diet or lighter life after christmas, i am sure i read somewhere that cambridge is cheaper than lighter life? how much is cambridge per week? we have a shopping budget of £65 per week for 2 adults and a child, so i think we could get away with maybe putting it down to £25-30 a week if i were to do cambridge, so hoping it doesnt really cost more than £35 a week? can anybody help me out and tell me how much it costs please?
Thanks you xxx

Hi Hun

If I have just 21 sachets it costs me £38

If I have 14 sachets and 7 bars it's £40

Each counsellor varies in price,

Also if you are 5ft 7.5 or over (I think) you have to have 4 sachets a day... I am dead on 5ft 7.5 but my counsellor allows me to have 3 a day as I'm just on te border although I have a stock of extra shakes built up if I feel I need them! Havnt so far touch wood!

Hope this helps sorry it's not the answer you are looking for!

I believe exante is cheaper still so maybe pop in there and find out - may be closer to budget xx

my cambridge costs me £38.85 for 21 shakes

exante works out at £25 a week if you purchase the monthly bumper pack but you dont get to choose your packs

Hi Hun

If I have just 21 sachets it costs me £38

If I have 14 sachets and 7 bars it's £40

Each counsellor varies in price,

Also if you are 5ft 7.5 or over (I think) you have to have 4 sachets a day... I am dead on 5ft 7.5 but my counsellor allows me to have 3 a day as I'm just on te border although I have a stock of extra shakes built up if I feel I need them! Havnt so far touch wood!

Hope this helps sorry it's not the answer you are looking for!

I believe exante is cheaper still so maybe pop in there and find out - may be closer to budget xx

the change happens at 5ft 8in. you need an extra pack so you would be on 4.

so how much extra would that cost then cause of having four? i couldnt be a bloody inch shorter could geez lol

i think i paid £47 but don't quote me on that one.

p.s you could do a higher plan or you could do the exante diet. it's similar to cd in the way you use the products and has the same effect.

I'm 5'8 - right on the line between 3 and 4 packs. The first 2 weeks I bought 4 packs a day but really struggled to eat 3 let alone 4. Have discussed it with my CDC and she says because I am right on the divide I can just have 3..but if I feel i need to I can up it to 4. 11 weeks in and I'm still on 3, although i do occasionally have 1/2 or 1/3 or a bar in the evenings as well. My CDC charges £1.90 for everything - bars, shakes and tetras. She said she averaged it out because then people will have what they want/like rather than feeling they can't afford something.

i might do exante then, been on the website though and the bumper packs are 50% off so makes it £25 a week, but what about when they go back up to full price? i wont be able to afford it then lol

Thats the permanent price of the bumper pack. Its 50% off against the price if you bought everything individually but the £100 is the standard price for all the bumper packs... soups, shakes or mixed

So is it 50% off the £99? Sorry for jumping in here, Im toying with what one too do too. x

So is it 50% off the £99? Sorry for jumping in here, Im toying with what one too do too. x

it's £99 and that's half price. the rrrp states £198. this is what is says on the website when you google exante.

each week would then workout less than £25. £99 divided by 4 is this amount.

Back