How Much Exercise Did You Do Today?

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I have been thinking of doing an Exercise Diary for myself, but considering lots of people are talking about it here recently, I am opening a thread for anyone to join in. Every day I'm gonna log my exercise, if you want to add that's great, if not I'll just keep my thread for myself :D:D

Swam 90 lengths = 1 mile

Um...............none! lol.

Well not gym type anyway. I have walked around the shops, played with my granddaughter, done some housework, sorted washing and put it away, but no real full on exercise as such - never have, and never will lol x

5 and a half hours building and painting a wee fence. Does that count? lol x

I done a 12 mile bike ride. It was lovely but towards the end boy did I struggle. Took a bar and water with me and were having pieces and sips along the route when I needed a break. My bottoms a little sore now though, but I feel great

Didn't do any exercise today :(

i would love to join :) i walked 2 miles today but usually go to the gym 3-4 times a week. so would be great to be able to log it here. do you find you lose quicker by working out? i find i get into ketosis a lot quicker.

lissyp I don't think I lose weight quicker when I exercise, I actually think it slows down :(

Today I did :-

45 mins on treadmill fast walk (6.5)
10 mins bike
swam 90 lengths = 1 mile

Quite the opposite lissy in my experience in lose slower if I exercise a lot. I tend to do yoga twice a week, swimming once a week and sometimes do my fitness workout I recorded on sky. I walk a fair bit too now tho, half a mile to nursery and back twice a day all adds up lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did 1 hour of spin, 1h 30 min of circuit, 30min boxing, 2 hours aerobics, 1h 30 min tai chi. All today I'm wacked.

I wasn't planning on doing anymore than 30-60 minutes a day. I thought you weren't supposed to do excessive exercise while on a VLCD? I only just started today so I'm not sure...

In my defence am unwell so can't exercise, going up the stairs to the toilet is a work out at the minute. School run (15mins x 2 + 15mins x 2) should be enough, including ironing, cooking and housework or how about carrying my toddler up the stairs lol. Would love to go to the gym but have no time and whenever I join the gym I never go lol so will be sticking to my usual and 30 day shred....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did 1 hour of spin, 1h 30 min of circuit, 30min boxing, 2 hours aerobics, 1h 30 min tai chi. All today I'm wacked.

6 and a half hours of exercise ???:eek:
In the one day ??? :eek::eek:
You are either a sadist, or a gym instructor :p

Nothing for me today...
But cant wait to get back to curves tomorrow :)

Back