How Much Exercise Did You Do Today?

Dance_Magic said:
I wasn't planning on doing anymore than 30-60 minutes a day. I thought you weren't supposed to do excessive exercise while on a VLCD? I only just started today so I'm not sure...

You're only meant to do around 30 mins a day

Have only managed a slow, easy 30-40m on my bike these past few days.. Have been trying to sweat out this tummy bug I have. Normally I do a moderate-paced hour, but too weak. Stupid body.. :(

Did my usual 20 mins cardio and 20 mins weights yesterday - today is a gentle stroll in the sun (well gentle meaning up the giant hill to the shops) and on my feet at my easle for a couple of hours at least...

Just off to curves now.
And hopefully a wee bit of gentle gardening later :)

What is 'curves'?

Tonight I did at 75 minute belly dancing class :D

I went to my 1st Zumba class today, I gave it everything i had and completed the whole hour, was very pleased with my self, had my kids, mum and 2 friends with me, was lovely to have fun with the kids there too!

I wanted to test my body to see just what I can do. Must add this will not be a regular thing. My gym put this on for the bank holiday. The next one is not until July and will be going for it again. By that time I should be at least 1-2 stone lighter so it should be easier.

I wanted to test my body to see just what I can do. Must add this will not be a regular thing. My gym put this on for the bank holiday. The next one is not until July and will be going for it again. By that time I should be at least 1-2 stone lighter so it should be easier.

Wow !!
That is some test ! And I can see why you had a go, I think I would have too :).

30 mins at curves for me today, and off to sort some bits and bobs in spare room now :)

No exercise for me today :(. Gonna gym tomorrow and Friday

10:10am and I've done 45mins on my treadmill and then 6 minute shake weight DVD :) Go me :) xx

If ur not giving it ur all, how can u moan when things don't go ur way?

Went for an hour long walk today, burned 237 kcal. Xx

30 mins curves
:)

2 hours gardening yesterday, half hour of walking today and an hour on the wii :)

is it me or does people seem to be doing too much exercise on exante> are you not meant to keep it to 30 mins a day? I'm reading people doing more than 1 hour, just seems a bit too much for a very low calorie diet.

6.6km walk

Lozza xx

Back