How much have you lost so far?

I've been doing SW for about 17 weeks or something like that and have lost 20lbs in total. My aim was to lose 1lb a week so Im sticking to that. I started on my own but went to group after a few weeks and it's been brilliant. I feel like I become more motivated for the week ahead if I stay to group and have only had one gain in that time.

i have been doing sw since the middle of July 10 weeks on plan ( longest i have stuck to it ever) , have had a few ups and downs and off plans but very pleased with 14.25lbs i have lost.. so average of 1.4lbs a week.... it the scenic route but i am still living :)

I am just determined to keep going, i really enjoy sw and i plan to make it a permenent way of life for me :)

Well done everyone on ur losses! Slimming world is amazing! It's taught me how to eat and exercise best thing I have ever done!!

I started in feb and so far have lost 6st 8.5lbs!! Here is a before and after pic after losing 6st!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4290280567.jpg
    image-4290280567.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 208
I have been on SW for 1 year and 10 days, and as of WI this morning have lost 7stone 10lbs. I started really quickly and lost the first 3stone in 3months, the rest has been since Xmas with a few gains along the way. EE is a fantastic plan and definitely something that is sustainable in the long term.

I love hearing how people have had good losses, well done Lola and Supergirl! I am also always curious to know whether you do a lot of exercise?

I love hearing how people have had good losses, well done Lola and Supergirl! I am also always curious to know whether you do a lot of exercise?

Nope! I occasionally get the wii fit out, but that is all the exercise I do. I do have a 1year old so am running about after him a fair bit and I am teacher so on my feet walking around the classroom all day. I have never once set foot in a gym- the machines seem far too complicated for me!

NorthernHelen said:

At the beginning I would do a few dog walks with my mum and go swimming 3 times a week 30 lengths a time nothing major! Now I have just joined the gym and going 3-4 times a week x

Supergirl1980 said:
I have been on SW for 1 year and 10 days, and as of WI this morning have lost 7stone 10lbs. I started really quickly and lost the first 3stone in 3months, the rest has been since Xmas with a few gains along the way. EE is a fantastic plan and definitely something that is sustainable in the long term.

Congrats hun! Soooo close to ur 8 st award!! Xx

I have defiantly taken the scenic route !! but it works for me. joined in November last year and lost 25lbs and was 5lbs off target !!! but
I strayed away and didn't go to group for 8 weeks and put on 8lbs. I am now 12 Off Target so Hoping to get there for Christmas :)

Congrats hun! Soooo close to ur 8 st award!! Xx

I know- I am hoping to get there by the end of October, which then gives me just under 3 months to lose 1stone3 to my target in time for my birthday in jan. I might be cutting it a bit fine, but the intention is there!

Since January this Year I have lost 4st 13 lbs, 1 or 2 Gains..Expected/Unexplained but all along been having a constant loss. And during this Journey I have had Major Surgery and I didn't let myself slip..I returned to class with a loss and I'm so determined to never be the size I was when I started!! Hopefully 1lb loss next weigh in will take me to 5 Stone Loss with a Further 7 Stones to lose :)

Joined Jan 2011 and got to target Nov 2011 as I reset it. Been at target nearly 12 months and hanging on for my diamond pin! Lost 2st 5 lbs total! S W rocks :)

Lost nearly 9kgs ......faffed abouts from end of April but kicked my arse in to gear 2 mths ago

10.5lbs in 5weeks :) Second time round for me, lost just over 2stone 3 yrs ago but put about 1 1/2 stone back on over Xmas and a 3 month bout of illness.

That's fantastic loss hope you don't mind me asking how you find it??

I love it! I have tried every diet going and generally on most diet I am starving!! With this plan I am never hungry and it just seems to work with me!!

I have A LOT to lose, so that is probably why I have had such big losses, but have never lost this much on a diet in 2 weeks and usually I am eating a lot lot less!

Back