How much have you lost so far?

Start begining of april lost 31lb so far but had quite a few ups and dwns but now gonna start doing it 100% didnt weigh in 4 2weeks nw as has my son birthday last week and this week had to go hospital as my son decided to put something up his nose so hopin thursday will be a gd weigh in do zumba 3 times a week and walk everywere gd luck every1 and brill loses from every1 well done

ive lost 3st 1lb since the end of march, might have been more but gained alot on holiday and then 3 weeks catching up lol but i can honestly say i LOVE the diet, it feels more like ive changed my habits than being on a diet, like when i go to a pub for lunch on days out i automatically look for the healthy options, ive never done that before!! and whats more, i actually enjoy them. im also getting much more active, started a kettle bell class once a week and go for an hours brisk walk twice a week and i feel so fit and healthy. i stopped smoking at the beginning of the year too and feel as if ive just turned my life around. i cant remember being this light, i probably am as i was when i started college at 16. a size 20 jeans are beginning to feel loose on me, i cant remember when i was last in a size 18!! probably my last year of school. (im 23 now)

I joined at the beginning of January, and have lost 4st 10lbs so far so far. Still got a bit to go yet, but hoping to be at target by christmas.

I've lost 10 stone 3.5lb, took me 14 1/2 months to get to target- been there for 3 months :)

So many motivational weight losses! Amazing!!

I have lost 1st 1lb in 7 weeks. I already feel so much better about myself & I still have another 5 stone to go.

I have tried faddy diets & have been a yo-yo-er for about 16 yrs but for some reason SW has clicked with me. I feel ready to do battle with the fat & I have to say I am enjoying myself!! I love the added motivation of the classes & actually enjoy the food I am eating. Evening managing to minimise my wine intake (I have a max of 2 glasses a week where as it use to be 2 a night!) I have successfully eaten out & even survived parties!

So fantastic to read everyone's stories & successes.

CJxxx

Lolacola83 said:
Well done everyone on ur losses! Slimming world is amazing! It's taught me how to eat and exercise best thing I have ever done!!

I started in feb and so far have lost 6st 8.5lbs!! Here is a before and after pic after losing 6st!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic! Well done!

Am half a pound shy of 2 and a half stones yeah - am really chuffed
and only 5lbs left to target

How much have i lost so far? If my unofficial weigh in this morning carries on to wednesday I will have smashed Seven Stone, and only a couple of pounds off target.

Only started in March this year, and that was because of a chance meeting with a slimming world consultant on an entirely unrelated matter.

Hi all, amazing losses here!! I have done SW before very briefly but was just going it alone at home so didn't stick to it. Going to join a class on Wednesday and give it 100% after seeing this thread! Well done everyone :)

gazter said:
How much have i lost so far? If my unofficial weigh in this morning carries on to wednesday I will have smashed Seven Stone, and only a couple of pounds off target.

Only started in March this year, and that was because of a chance meeting with a slimming world consultant on an entirely unrelated matter.

Wow well done!

Everyone is doing so well =]

Back