Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much in 10 weeks?? SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by late_night_nibbler, 19 June 2009 Social URL.

1. late_night_nibbler

late_night_nibbler New Member

Hi all,
    Just wondering how much i can hope to lose in 10 weeks if i sole source 100%??

I am 14'3 and wanting to lose quite a bit before my holiday at the end of August.

What do you think???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,
    Just wanted to wish you luck on your journey. It is said a person averages about a stone a month on the cd diet.. The first few weeks you tend to lose more.. I just checked my losses and in 10 weeks I lost 2 stone and 9 pounds.. So I am sure you will lose a fair amount before your holiday if you stick to it 100%.. Good luck its so worth it xx

4. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    it can vary person to person hun, average is a stone a month as curly said, but in my 2 months on CD, i've lost 3 and a half stone....but i get the impression thats quite unusual....but goes to show that you can do anything if you stick to it 100%! :)
    good luck
    xxx

5. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello there, I finished my 9th week yesterday and am now starting my 10th week and have lost 3 stone in that time. Hope that helps :) Also I am 100% all the way!

xxxx

6. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Aim for about an average 3lbs - 3.5lbs a week. Some weeks you may lose more, some weeks you may lose slightly less. CD say about a stone a month is average

So say in 10 weeks 2.5 stone would not be an unreasonable figure to chase.

7. size102b

size102b Banned

Me
    8 weeks 2005 2st 9lbs
    8 weeks 2006 LL 2st 9lbs
    9 weeks 2007 2st 7 lbs

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.